Best strain for cancer

Kennyt

Hi, I'm new here my names kenny and I have st4 colorectal cancer, was wondering if anyone knows the best strain and THC/CBD ratio is best for making RSO? Thanks for any help.

Hi there Kennyt. To produce high quality oil’s for medical use, you need a pound or more of dry bud from very potent and sedative medicinal Indica varieties or Indica dominant Sativa crosses, which preferably contain no more than 10% Sativa.” I got this from the Rick Simpson site which is full of fantastic information for healing cancer. Try to start your oil asap. Very good luck to you.

Hi there Kennyt. To produce high quality oil’s for medical use, you need a pound or more of dry bud from very potent and sedative medicinal Indica varieties or Indica dominant Sativa crosses, which preferably contain no more than 10% Sativa.” I got this from the Rick Simpson site which is full of fantastic information for healing cancer. Try to start your oil asap. Very good luck to you.

Sativa strain seems to be the most recommended universally, definitely one I would definitely consider for my family member in regards to her many ailments. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with just how much may be needed in regards to the strain of Marijuana to make it into a high quality oil!

Back
Top Bottom