Crohn's disease self medicating need help!

Gully

Hey guys g'day from australia!
Just some quick info about me I'm 24
Living in Australia have had chrones disease since I was 14 always had sever stomach pains always running to the toilet :/ just recently had a colonoscopy done and I have 10 large ulcers in my bowel the doctors put me on 50mg of panafcortelone (steroids) medals sine 500mg and going to be starting the dreadful mercaptopurine in a few weeks now the doctors warned me that smoking mmj still affects my upset stomach is there anything else I could use to treat my chrones disease ie; not always running to the toilet/back pain/ stomach pain I am growing a few plants outside but there still a while off yet does anyone have any suggestions I don't know how long I can take these tablets for there seriously making me have weird thoughts/snappy remarks/paranoid I just don't feel myself on them can anyone helps please tia

Australia has a booming hemp industry. Perhaps you can utilize hemp foods and get hemp seeds in bulk to grow your own hemp sprouts. The enzymes in hemp sprouts make it easier to digest for folks like us who have GI issues.

My wife had crohnes and we have been using cannabis to control it she had a colonoscopy last month and there are no I repeat no signs of crohns left in her bowls I would recommend an indica strain. I used the magical butter machine to make "00" sized capsules that my wife took every night and still does. I use a 10 to 1 ratio 2 cups of olive oil or an equivalent to 48 grams of bud this will make about 400 capsules or more. Check out Beemer Bill's journal he has documented how to make the capsules in detail you may have to buy some bud before you harvest or perhaps trade someone now for what you will have latter. Good luck and I hope you get better soon!

Back
Top Bottom