Gilbert's syndrome and also GI Intussusception help?

Nicker727

FYI I'm a newbie to this forum. So I have been fighting what's called Gilbert's syndrome for about 4 years. I'm 25 years old. There are plenty of other names for this disease. Anyway, it deals with the liver and the breakdown of red blood cells. I don't want to go into great details but basically my liver cannot break down the dead red blood cells so I get high levels of bilirubin which then dumps into my intestines. Anyway I get bad abdominal pains, and nausea among other things. 7 months ago I had to under go surgery for Intussusception (telescoping of intestines and am not sure if there is a correlation) and I am now experiencing similar symptoms again. I'm always uncomfortable but can tell things are hieghting. I'm hoping by me telling a little of my story somebody may have a similar experience? I started using cannabis for my symptoms and its been the only thing to help with pain, nausea and lack of appitite and honestly the emotional stress of all this. I was totally against MJ before my experience as well. Told myself I'd never try it. Well here I am using it for my medication. Glad I know the truth about MJ and that I was being lied to. Also working on my diet and trying to stay non-gmo. Trying to stay away from Monsanto as much others for food and products.

I'll just get into it does anybody know what I should try for GI issues? I only use flower. I can't get high off edibles tried several times with very potent doses. (Willing to try again but I don't want to keep wasting my money). I haven't really tried concentrates. I live in AZ and prices suck for mmj. Can't wait until I can garden my own when legal. Vote azfmr! Anyway thanks in advance if anyone has some advise I'm all ears and willing to listen.

FYI I'm a newbie to this forum. So I have been fighting what's called Gilbert's syndrome for about 4 years. I'm 25 years old. There are plenty of other names for this disease. Anyway, it deals with the liver and the breakdown of red blood cells. I don't want to go into great details but basically my liver cannot break down the dead red blood cells so I get high levels of bilirubin which then dumps into my intestines. Anyway I get bad abdominal pains, and nausea among other things. 7 months ago I had to under go surgery for Intussusception (telescoping of intestines and am not sure if there is a correlation) and I am now experiencing similar symptoms again. I'm always uncomfortable but can tell things are hieghting. I'm hoping by me telling a little of my story somebody may have a similar experience? I started using cannabis for my symptoms and its been the only thing to help with pain, nausea and lack of appitite and honestly the emotional stress of all this. I was totally against MJ before my experience as well. Told myself I'd never try it. Well here I am using it for my medication. Glad I know the truth about MJ and that I was being lied to. Also working on my diet and trying to stay non-gmo. Trying to stay away from Monsanto as much others for food and products.

I'll just get into it does anybody know what I should try for GI issues? I only use flower. I can't get high off edibles tried several times with very potent doses. (Willing to try again but I don't want to keep wasting my money). I haven't really tried concentrates. I live in AZ and prices suck for mmj. Can't wait until I can garden my own when legal. Vote azfmr! Anyway thanks in advance if anyone has some advise I'm all ears and willing to listen.
I see that you posted this years ago but I'm hoping to gain some insight to your experience with cannabinoids and Gilbert's syndrome. I own and operate a CBD company in Colorado and I received a call from a mother of a 17 yr old boy that is desperate for help. I can custom formulate a product for her son but I would love to lean more about your experience over the past several years using cannabinoid based medicine to treat your condition. Hopefully we can help this boy live a better life. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom