Motor Neurone Disease & Skunk

kaya4smoke

Wife suffers from this terrible illness and I'm looking into strains that are good for symptoms she suffers. Stiff joints, joint and muscle pain dipped moods and lack of sleep. At the moment she is smoking joints and this has been helping along with prescribed pain relief depending on the strain though. Liberty haze and amnesia haze have been doing the trick for pain and sleeping but not helping with her appetite, sour diesel isn't getting her to sleep that's what I've got just now but I've noticed she is eating more (munchies) with this strain. Also being From Scotland we are not lucky enough to have dispensaries where you have a wide selection so it's basically buying on the street through word of mouth. Even then it can be the luck off the draw. I no there is no cure for this yet but at least we have skunk to get her through it and make life that we bit more easier for her. Any help on strains or other means off taking this would be appreciated. Stay safe and take care peeps life is to short. :Namaste::420::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom