Is this right RSO for lungs - Repair and improve

hittinghard

Hi there .So I have been using the RSO 15% thc and 20% cbd in the syringe for about two weeks now . Not using it for cancer . Using it for lungs (scar tissue , get rid of mucus , and hopefully more lung function) pulmonary fibrosis . Am I using the right stuff for the effects I'm looking for ? Or should I get the high thc and lower cbd rso ?

Just my 2 cents..I was reading somewhere where Rick Simpson said if you have Lung cancer to Vape so the medicine goes right to the lungs. I do not have any experience with Lung cancer or scare tissue but I do have chronic Bronchitis and vaping the High CBD does seem to help. As far as it getting rid of the scar tissue I would say NO the scars will always be there in my opinion but it will probably help your breathing in the long run. But to make a long story short also look into Pop Corn Lung that some people have gotten from Vaping Nicotine flavored oils. I have not herd of anyone getting it with cannabis so far so lets hope that stays that way.

Peace,
StrikeForce

Youtube Jeff Waters on copd. He uses a high thc Sativa strain in oil form if I heard correctly. He recommends starting with a pin drop (very tiny drop) under the tongue with a little coconut oil. They work together. He started at 2x daily and gradually increased.

Back
Top Bottom