Anxiety and Depression? Help?

TheGanjaMan94

Hi I suffer from serious anxiety and depression. I have been searching for a strain to help with my mental health and I am wondering if anyone else suffers from the same and can help me find the strain to stick in the grow room?

I like the effects of THC but I need something with more CBD. I cannot go to a shop and buy medical cannabis as it is still very much illegal so I have been trying to find it myself and to be honest I'm struggling guys.

Help???

Hey mate, I too suffer anxiety. I recently slowed down a lot on my intake and only smoke once or twice a week now instead of every day and have noticed I feel a lot better. I'm all for medical marijuana but sometimes I think it was contributing to the anxiety I was having.

But hey everyone different. All the best mate.
Cheers

Ps when I say medical marijuana I mean pot in general for all ailments. I have never had medical pot with high CBD. Pot is still illegal in Australia and most weed I get I wouldn't even know the strains. I must try some of this medical marijuana, I might have to TRY order some of these beans.
When I say try I've ordered twice offline and they never made it here

A lot of people have told me to cut down but if I don't consume the correct dose over one day i am back to square one. I've been doing a lot f research on the CBD element so trying to find a strain with a 50/50 ratio of THC and CBD as I still like the recreational effects it gives but I need to counteract the side effects of the THC. I am moving forward to breeding different strains but of course I am still a newbie so that could be proven difficult.

I like juicy fruit, strawberry cough, blue dream & silver haze. I also like to make fudge or hard candies to get me through the day when I don't have a discreet place to smoke.

Depression and Anxiety can be very disturbing for a person. My friend was suffering from depression and that had an adverse effect on his physical and mental health. He started practicing yoga, meditation, eating nutritious meals, hanging out with people and having a talk with experts. You can also practice such things to get over anxiety problem and find positive zeal in living.

A lot of people have told me to cut down but if I don't consume the correct dose over one day i am back to square one. I've been doing a lot f research on the CBD element so trying to find a strain with a 50/50 ratio of THC and CBD as I still like the recreational effects it gives but I need to counteract the side effects of the THC. I am moving forward to breeding different strains but of course I am still a newbie so that could be proven difficult.
I just harvested a 1:1 ratio plant by Seedsman. They are a sponsor and I’ve had good luck with getting my order. Always do stealth shipping it’s worth it. The strain is CBD cream and cheese. It tested by breeders at 17%cbd and 17% thc. Highest double ratio I’ve found. I will have it tested next month to get the cannabinoids profile. Here a shot of it in flower. I suffer bi polar and the psychoactive response is still desired. It seems a lot of strains are high in one and low in the other. I had my last harvest tested and neither of the two plants had CBD. I figured all marijuana had some. I was wrong it wasn’t even detected by their test in my samples.

Depression and Anxiety can be very disturbing for a person. My friend was suffering from depression and that had an adverse effect on his physical and mental health. He started practicing yoga, meditation, eating nutritious meals, hanging out with people and having a talk with experts. You can also practice such things to get over anxiety problem and find positive zeal in living.
Those are some life changing changes !

i dont do booze or speed ......i dont sleep well i have nightmares everynight from being abused as a child if i could thoses to stop plus this Dr. got me so much meds i fell like a zombie all the time im going to to get of the meds and just use my medical marijuana im also on 70 mg of methadone i need to detox of it as well but thanks for advice i need to exercise more also

i dont do booze or speed ......i dont sleep well i have nightmares everynight from being abused as a child if i could thoses to stop plus this Dr. got me so much meds i fell like a zombie all the time im going to to get of the meds and just use my medical marijuana im also on 70 mg of methadone i need to detox of it as well but thanks for advice i need to exercise more also
Tincture of Indica. 2hrs. before bedtime. No more nightmares. Or dreams. MK Ultra and Gods Gift.

Back
Top Bottom