Painful hands

mouser

Hello all. I repair commercial laundry equipment for a living. Lots of heavy lifting, banging on stuff with a big hammer (missing said stuff and hitting my hands on occasion) Lately my hands have started to hurt...all the time. I know I should probably go to the walk-in and have them looked at, but I feel like a wuss. I dont suppose anyone has any ideas on how to make an ointment/cream/something to make the pain go away.

Just from digging around a bit online and in the forums, the general consensus seems to be that Sativa strains are usually the best way to go but some strains of Indica can definitely help with the pain as well and it does appear as though you can get them in ointment/cream form or you could probably find a guide on here somewhere that will help you to do so. As everyone is different, I feel the best route for you to go would be to try the Sativa and go from there. If it doesn't seem to be helping much I suppose at that point the Indica would be the way to go.

Did you find much luck elsewhere reading around on the forums personally as I noticed this thread is about a month old, so I was just curious as I have some various pain in my hands as well so I would definitely be curious if you have any insight. Sorry about your hand pain, but hopefully you find a good solution soon! :thumb:

Thanks for the reply Junky. I have been reading through SweetSue's thread on CCO and her nature's medicine thread with Bird. So far what has worked best is a jar of isopropal alcohol in my freezer full of clippings. Its been in there for months and stains my hands green, but the pain goes away. There is also a hand cream recipe out there with coconut oil that I have been meaning to try, but the pain hasnt been bothering me lately and I just havent thought about it in a while...suppose I should look into that this weekend.... :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom