Any recommendation on strains for autoimmune disease pain?

Naya

Hey,

A lil bit bout my-self. I am pretty new here and to the medical marijuana community. I never smoked or will i smoke it but i always supporteed it ( i am hypocritical in that). I did get into the medical coconut oil which a friend taught me to make, for my dog, who had a growth in his mouth.

So, to get to the point. I suffer from vulvodynia/vestibulities. Which can be a very painfull conditon. I am not able to have sex, due the fact that my pelvic muscles are permanently tight and dont relax. On top of that ,swelling, soreness, and something what feels like an open road burn and bleeding, are very common on the outside, including painful intercourse inside and outside. So I just gave up and avoid male companie and friendship for many years. And I only turned 32 recently. Basically all my 20's and now 30's I am suffering from this. (I was in a very bad relation ship until my mid 20's all started with him, intercourse was always torture). This condition has put a huge toll on my social live and behaivor towards man.

Beeing always a big fan and supporter on marijuana oil, I would like to make infused coconut oil with the Magical Butter machine. Please, do you have any recomendation on a certain strain/ mixing two different strains? Sativa or indica? I'd like to ingest it and also put it on topical. Even thought about putting some in capsulas so i can insert them, directly. I live in florida, so marijuana is not legal yet. I will have to try hard to get any recomended strains or mixes if too "fancy". But I will do my best, and appreciate all advise in advance.

I was just wondering how to make thc-a coconut oil or tinctures, without destroying the crystals? I like to use the MB to make those. Any tipps?

Back
Top Bottom