Liver transplant

WVU420BLESSED

Hey guys and gals I'm new here. I recently had a battle with alcoholism that lead to cirrhosis of the liver at age 39. I was fortunate enough to go through all the requirements for a liver transplant. I am very blessed to have a second chance at life alcohol almost killed me. As I'm not here to bash alcohol ... to each their own. But I have been alcohol free for 2 years 7 months. I was fortunate enough to receive a transplant from a diceased donor. I was told everytime I got tested through my 1 1/2 year grasp its death that I tested positive for THC. Long story short I was very weak after my transplant for several months and was really missing alcohol and I had read something about they were treating some alcoholism with cannibus. I smoked occasionally now and then in college but Loved my liquor. Anyways I started getting cravings bad for alcohol and I wasn't eating right because I was on such strong pain meds and the 20 some other pills I had to take filled me up so I wasn't hungry. So I've been secretly using cannibus in different ways as I live on the east coast and not even medicinal is legal in my state "yet". I don't know what it does for me otherwise but I know what it helps me with every single day: first of all it helps with the mental thoughts that I had before during and after the procedure: Second of all it helps me break the craving my body still craves for that alcohol:Third of all it helps me keep a better appetite so I can eat the nourishment a healing body needs because between 2 different anti-rejection drugs and other medications that I have to take they fill me up and I have a severe appetite loss : and Fourth of all it helped me beat the addiction I was getting to prescription oxycodone as I have sever nerve damage from the operation not to mention the toll my body endured through the period before during and the recovery process. Also I do believe that it helps the immune suppressive medication out tremendously my liver enzyme numbers each time I have lab work are perfect! All this was and is very recent as I had my Liver transplant at a university hospital in Pennsylvania on May 13 2015. That's just a little how it's helped me tremendously in all aspects of the last couple years I've been through. I have been reading about the different oils and such that are great. I cannot wait until it becomes legal both medical and recreational throughout are great country. Thanks for hearing my story folks! I will try and answer questions anyone may have as I can.

I am very truly blessed and everyone should be an organ donor if your not.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom