Mrsa

drawsomeeyes

Hi, my wife got necrotizing fasciitis just over five years ago due to MRSA being introduced through her caesarian wound. Since then whenever she has had surgery for other things this has aggravated the pathogens in her system leading to additional cases of necrotizing infections. Antibiotics and further surgery have solved the issues but this latest case has left her with an open wound that isn't currently healing and after stopping recent antibiotics a week ago the infection seems to be coming back. Nurses are dressing the wound every day and she will probably be going back on antibiotics.
I've read a few things about cannabis being an antibiotic and also got the vaporizer temperature chart that explains at 311 degrees it can treat MRSA and and separate temperatures up from there have antibiotic properties.
My question is what is the best way to administer cannabis as an antibiotic and which strains would be best for MRSA?
Thankyou in advance xx

There is no mortal sin. Only souls lost in a maze of others making.

You haven't exactly been flooded with responses here, drawsomeeyes. :sorry:

I have been wondering about cannabis's antibiotic properties, too. You would think that after swallowing capsules of the oil a patients gut bacteria would be decimated, but we don't hear of cannabis oil wreaking havoc like we've come to expect of conventional antibiotics. Applying the oil to the skin might encourage cannabis to reveal its true antibiotic action.

So I really can't help you either, sorry, other than to suggest applying it directly to the wound as a lotion. Perhaps warm equal parts CO and olive oil to produce something that's easy to apply.

:goodluck: !

Back
Top Bottom