Synovial Sarcoma - Stage 4 Cancer

Sporteste

Just found out a dear friend of my wife has come under cancer attack of synovial sarcoma. Her friend is an open ocean swimmer who has done many, many channel swims in Hawaii & is,an exceptional world know swimmer for her many feats. She has helped so many people in life and in so many ways. She, the gal who is now fighting this cancer and I have the same birthday as well as year of birth. Helping her live a full life is in want. Synovial sarcoma does not have a good prognosis for survival. The tumor she has was discovered just recently, is quite large and is pushing against her right lung causing shortness of breath and fluid build up outside the lung. Of course the drs want to perform chemo starting 2morrow, 8 may 17. Convential medical treatment as usual comes with a caveat with this cancer, that after 6 or 8 treatments, heart failure becomes a major, major concern. Can anyone suggest dosing with cbd oil, rso perhaps globalcbd.org product, what signs to look for when cbd oil treatment starts for correct dosing. Does she start with a massive dose, then taper to 3/4 dose? So many unknowns. I want to help her fight this aggressive cancer and I have the thought that chemo (they cannot operate to remove the tumor as the fluid in the tumor could spread causing the cancer to be carried with it) will not alone win this fight. Thank you in advance for any words of wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom