I am a medical MJ user for sleeping

linda444

I have been using 2 different Endicas , first I had to get off sleeping meds. which I did slowly. took 6 weeks. by using MJ tincture. My only problem is my mind goes 10000000 miles an hr. when I smoke. before bed now. I've tried gummies. nope don;t work. any suggestions what to use for sleeping I think I'm backwards ! Most modern meds don't work on me. I'm very sensitive hyper sensitive is what they call me. I need to talk to someone.can someone suggest something. I now have Indica in oil too. grapeseed oil:Namaste:

How long have you been medicating for? Do you notice that you get tired after a certain period of time, like 2-3 hours after smoking?You may need to detox or you may need to find a strain with a higher CBD content to counteract the psychoactive effects. I am sure one of the experienced caretakers on these message boards can help you I only answered because mrs2mac has sleeping problems.

I have been using 2 different Endicas , first I had to get off sleeping meds. which I did slowly. took 6 weeks. by using MJ tincture. My only problem is my mind goes 10000000 miles an hr. when I smoke. before bed now. I've tried gummies. nope don;t work. any suggestions what to use for sleeping I think I'm backwards ! Most modern meds don't work on me. I'm very sensitive hyper sensitive is what they call me. I need to talk to someone.can someone suggest something. I now have Indica in oil too. grapeseed oil:Namaste:
You may try a sativa

A lot of females prefer the sativa effect over indica even for sleep

I have a friend who always uses MMJ for health issues and sleeping as you said. It has good for her. She but you have to know the strains you are consuming for a particular reason. Dont smoke to much.

Back
Top Bottom