Doctors in London, Ontario - Medical Marijuana

Yakkie

I have spent the last week and a half searching for a doctor here in London, Ontario that will give me a
prescription for medical marijuana. Our family doctor will not as she says she does not know that much about it.
She did give me her files on my condition, the MRI and the report from the physio therapist. I'm nearly 74 years old and have degenerative disks and spinal stenosis. The family doctor did give me a prescription for Lyrica which I don't want to take. Would rather try the medical marijuana. One doctor just outside of London said he would put me on his waiting list and that could be months,
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am in a lot of pain.
Thank you.

I have spent the last week and a half searching for a doctor here in London, Ontario that will give me a
prescription for medical marijuana. Our family doctor will not as she says she does not know that much about it.
She did give me her files on my condition, the MRI and the report from the physio therapist. I'm nearly 74 years old and have degenerative disks and spinal stenosis. The family doctor did give me a prescription for Lyrica which I don't want to take. Would rather try the medical marijuana. One doctor just outside of London said he would put me on his waiting list and that could be months,
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am in a lot of pain.
Thank you.
I live in London, Ontario - When I was buying the good herb a few years ago, all that was necessary to become a member @the London Compassion Society was doctors note, explaining how you could benefit from the many different strains - the people there were great... Please Search for the London Compassion Society, and if they ask for a password - type in LONDON.

I hope this helps you!

I live in London, Ontario - When I was buying the good herb a few years ago, all that was necessary to become a member @the London Compassion Society was doctors note, explaining how you could benefit from the many different strains - the people there were great... Please Search for the London Compassion Society, and if they ask for a password - type in LONDON.

I hope this helps you!
Thank you for the information.
Unfortunately that member hasn't been around since 2015.
And probably won't reply to you.
Top left corner has date.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom