Vaporizers 101

Strive4Wisdom

I don't know about tobacco, might taste TERRIBLE (might taste great)

But, right now I have a sinus infection with a terrible headache... Just can't rip a bong with it, but a nice easy draw on the ssv and I'm flying free and clear of headaches.

Very good video. Thanks Strive4Wisdom. My second vaporizer was a box like that, very easy to learn on. Great contribution :clap:

I hope the tobacco tastes bad, I wanna quit. Been smoking for 24 years.

I'm glad you found a vaporizer to medicate with :partyboy:

Very good video. Thanks Strive4Wisdom. My second vaporizer was a box like that, very easy to learn on. Great contribution :clap:

Glad I could contribute. I thought it was gonna be boring at first but then he started getting into the temperatures and how different cannabinoids vape off at diff. temps...

Pretty cool!

That was an excellent vid.
I learned alot an now I know whats gonna be on my list this year to santa! :D

Go with Volcano if you have the resources...

any one able to tell this dial up dinosaur how to down load a vid clip fro, youtube to watch with media player as they don't play for shit in dial up

by the way boss i've been doing the tobacco thing 41 years and i got down to occasional social cigarettes or occasional cigars[ went to less convienant smoking modes to wean down ie cigs--pipe---cigars changing delivery modes was much easier than cold turkey quitting and i actually enjoy a smoke once in a while as opposed to need it these days...]

back to the vape topic any one out there have comments /opinion on vapir oxygen unit?

ok...I have a question. The vaporizer thing is a relatively new thing to me. I can't always afford the "good"...most of the time I get the mid. i'm young and startin off, so I'm basically poor. The 'good' is expensive a hell right now here. Now the doc on the video was talking about how you would get less smoke the less potent the marijuana is. is that true? would it even be worth puttin mid in there?

He is definatly wrong about the low end and high end weed being the same in the vaporizor. Some weed has all thc and almost no cbs and vise versa so it cant be true, I personaly smoke and vape and there is a difference between better weed than weaker weed in the vape. Some are more heady and some are more body just like smoking different strains. The same in the vape. I know because I have used both.
As long as people are getting relief in the end thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom