Thread: Graphic Epileptic Seizure Footage - MMJ Patient - (WARNING -MATURE CONTENT)

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Graphic Epileptic Seizure Footage - MMJ Patient - (WARNING -MATURE CONTENT)

WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT
    Medical Marijuana License Holder, illustrator and co-author of Mommy's Funny Medicine has an epileptic seizure. Very graphic, very informative.
    This is not for fun, it is for education.
    Rude comments will be left on, to show people the kind of abuse we are often subjected to.
    another version of this footage, without text, can be found at

Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-08-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Deep in the Cannabis, relaxed and pain free
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Graphic Epileptic Seizure Footage - MMJ Patient - (WARNING -MATURE CONTENT)

Damn that is heart breaking! I could not imagine haveing to watch my child grow up with something like that.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This brought tears to my eyes, no shit, this video is one of the most heart wrenching reasons to make this medicine legal to anyone it may help. Insted of the fucking stupid lies they tell us in comercials about how Pot ruins your life, this needs to be a comercial, along with any other cancer/aids/debilatating disease patient who needs this sacred herb as medicine that is willing to share their story for the beter of all.. unfortunatly we do need to exploite ourselves to make the changes nessary in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is a good example of a brain reboot. It's like electric shock without the batteries.

Cannabis can play a very important role in balancing the brains chemical systems, as history has proven here.

Keep up the fight!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone needs to bring this video to a trial.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I appreciate the sensitivity of responses to this clip. It is important that we understand the full extent of mmj, without glossing over the more distressing aspects of it's application.