Barack Obama Speaks on Medical Marijuana

Here we are trying to make a change and he says he wants to put more time into violent crime. How many presidents say that...and what happens...thousands are arrested on charges of marijuana. Ron Paul says 'Yes' to the legalization on marijuana. Does anyone know who he is?

Amen too this issue.
I agree with all u say.
I just wish the gov would leave us alone.
There are a lot worse things out ther then marijuana
Have a great day
and,God Bless.

high.
Haven't been home ,just got back and was looking at my e-mails.
Yes,that is a good picture.
Genisis 11 says (I give you every herb bearing seed.)
And also ,verse 29 says,(Behold:ganjamon::smokin::ciao::rocker: I have given you every herb bearing seed
which is upon the face of all the earth) and so forth on too verse 30.
I can't understand how the Gov can outlaw a weed that grows all by it's self.?
Let me know what you think.
pleasure 52@live .com.
Also ,May I put you on my friends list?
I will send you an invite and glad you like the pic
Have a great day and God Bless
Carol:smokin::ganjamon:

High Damango man;
Hope this day finds you in good health and happy times.
Very well written.
I had't seen this one yet .
Thanks ,I will hilight this verse in psalms too!!!:passitleft::passitleft::ganjamon:
God Bless and have a great day
Carol

That would be Psalms:104:14-15

But let's not hijack this thread from Smokin' Moose. There is a thread on the subject in the "General 420 Talk" section covering the subject.

Cannabis in the Bible?

I think you'll find some very enlightening information there.

Mpp sent out a newsletter with a flyer grading each candidate on their stance on MMJ. MCain got an F while OBAMA got an A. Mcain will keep putting sick and dying mmj users in prison, Obama said he would stop it
I voted for Obama, I did however change my affiliation to rep to vote for ron paul, but I decided that would be a vote for mcain, so i voted for Obama, and will change my affil. ASAP. Here is te pics of the flyers that MPP.org sent out this summer. Perhaps it's too little too late!

prez_mmj2 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

PREZ CANDIDATES STANCE ON MMJ - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

dear Obama, if we did legalize mmj or HEMP, that owuld create a HUUUUGE economy and the government would make more on taxes than, timber, oil, cotton, tobacco and alcohol combined. Imagine the innovations if HEMP were legal.it would create it's own economy!

This is the first time I've seen this clip.He starts out well but in the end of the video you can almost feel the beaurocratic bs fluttering all around him.
I'm not against obama.I'm just sick and tired of the lies,deceit,and hypocricy force fed to us by our government in massive amounts that is supposed to be for the people.
As a United States citizen I believe that the powers that be are not doing their job for the people.
Any issue,no matter what it is,always comes down to money.
Cancer,Aids,Crime,Drugs,or anything else for that matter.
There is always someone trying to capitalize on the misery of others and the government let's it happen,lining their pockets with hush money.
I'm frankly sick and tired of the lies,misinformation,and the prison system being run as a multibillion dollar business.
Man,sorry to rant and rave but as an American I am permitted to say my peice!
Of course that's been ruined also by the modification of our constitution.
I for one am ready for change,education,and empowerment of the people.
End of rant.

Back
Top Bottom