How to Support 420 Magazine by Making a Donation

Founder
420 Magazine is a community-supported organization which relies on Sponsors and Donations to operate.

By contributing, you can help ensure that quality information about Cannabis, Hemp & Marijuana remains freely available.

Help support our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, by making a simple donation today.

Your donations purchase server hardware, office equipment, software, upgrades, hosting bandwidth, programming, staff wages and much more.

Anything will Help

Thank you for your continued support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Please send donations to the address below

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley CA 95946

Please contact sales@420magazine.com to become a 420 Sponsor.

Donations & Gifts are MUCH APPRECIATED!

Love & Respect from everyone at 420 Magazine!

If I win the 550 mil lottery... I will donate massivly!
Siag

Have you considered E-Transfers or e mail money transfers. It is essentially making a payment but is done so via e mail address? Many websites offer this payment option now.

Thanks for your suggestions brother, we are truly grateful. The truth of the matter is that it happens so rarely, that we don't even bother. I think we've received a couple of $10 donations in the last year. :Namaste:

Have you considered E-Transfers or e mail money transfers. It is essentially making a payment but is done so via e mail address? Many websites offer this payment option now.

Thanks for your suggestions brother, we are truly grateful. The truth of the matter is that it happens so rarely, that we don't even bother. I think we've received a couple of $10 donations in the last year. :Namaste:

Well thats no good! Ill be contributing what I can every month to help out.
Thank you for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom