Update Your Signature - A Video Tutorial

Make sure you highlight the selected text that you want to hyperlink, in your case it would be "5th element and chocolate led grow" then select the button in the text editor that has the world and chainlink on it (just to the right of the smiley's) then paste the link to your journal in the box that pops up

Make sure you highlight the selected text that you want to hyperlink, in your case it would be "5th element and chocolate led grow" then select the button in the text editor that has the world and chainlink on it (just to the right of the smiley's) then paste the link to your journal in the box that pops up

That's exactly what I have done but for some reason it keeps doing the same thing where it puts the link at the beginning.atleast I got it on there

You did it UltraDan, thank you for helping this old man. I feel like a Geek. :high-five: :adore:

Thank you for the video. It helped. However, I was wondering if it's possible to add an actual photo to the signature line not the link to a photo?

Back
Top Bottom