How to use the Message Forum System - FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I went through those links and got one of my questions answered but I still have a couple...

1. It says I have a visitor profile message awaiting approval, how do I approve it?

2. Is there any way to tell if a user responded SPECIFICALLY to a comment I left in a thread, or can you only see when people commented a thread in general?

1) Visitor profile messages need to be approved by a moderator. The member also has control to manage, reply, or delete.

2) Members are able to send Private Messages to each other when they reach 50 posts. Also, visitor messages may be posted to a members control panel.

1) Visitor profile messages need to be approved by a moderator. The member also has control to manage, reply, or delete.

2) Members are able to send Private Messages to each other when they reach 50 posts. Also, visitor messages may be posted to a members control panel.

I think the user has the power to moderate their own visitor messages. Click the tick box next to the message then go to the bottom and in the drop down box select "approve". I have always been able to approve my own messages this way.

yes, but you are a mod mcbudz, members have to be validated first, then they can have the option of deleting it... this is the only way we can effectively monitor visitor messages for posting guidelines...

What is the significance of 420 points? +reps? How does one get them and what are they for? Thanks.

I think the user has the power to moderate their own visitor messages. Click the tick box next to the message then go to the bottom and in the drop down box select "approve". I have always been able to approve my own messages this way.

I can do that, but it's not a true visitor message... it's from other members that are already validated but they aren't on your friend list... that constitutes a visitor in the UCP.

ive just joined today and i cant seem to talk to anybody to get advice all i get is likes how am i ment to have a 1 on 1 conversation wi somebody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom