Ever gotten to that point where burning just makes you paranoid?

mrresi

I've been smokin' the herb for a whiles now, well that is until a couple months ago. I used to knock back a couple deegos in my percolators every sesh but now I just seem to get paranoid/ have anxiety attacks even if I just smoking a little pinner spliff. So about 2 or 3 months ago I just said screw it and quit. But I still got 3 different percs laying around waiting to be hit and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can get past this. I really miss burning.

I believe that the main cause of paranoia comes from it being illegal.
Since 215 passed I haven't been paranoid one bit.

I'm from Canada man, we take it pretty laxly up here. I used to walk down the street with a big ol' spliff hanging from my mouth. Plus I can legally have 30g on me without being charged with anything :)

Maybe you just got some sort of a paranoid pheno of a strain last time then...
Switch strains,,, to a sativa maybe?

Nawh, I've smoked a few times since I "quit" but always the same result, no matter the bud no matter the method.

That just means your stoned, enjoy it. If you was an every day smoker you wouldnt have that prob.:bong:

Would somone who was not an everyday smoker own three percolators? I smoked every day for years on end hence " I used to knock back a couple deegos in my percolators every sesh" the whole reason I wrote this thread was because it's out of the ordinary. ffs I grow.

How is everything in your life???? Smoking normally helps most people with stress,, there can and will be exceptions to every rule... Have you changed diets,, drink to much caffiene
are you having problems with relationships,,, are you happy with where your at in life?? There is sometimes more going on inside of us then even we realize....... How about edibles ???? How about talking with some good, mature, mentally secure friends or even professionals???? How do you smoke,,, for the right reasons or to compensate/deal with life. We all have to sit back and look into the mirror and do a self check... I am sure everything will work out.... life is too short and stressful.... relax and good luck

Its part of the buzz, always has been.
No it's really not.

And @Mr Mike everythings been alright it was weird how it started went to rip a few fat bowls with my friends one day, and I was literally just uncomfortably high for 2 and 1/2 hours. And it's been like that ever since. I've even tried some shitty outdoor, and same effect. Now it's been a month since ive burned and that time I literally took maybe a .01 or .02 in a crappy little acrylic bong, and... same thing. Havn't tried edibles recently waiting till harvest and I plan on making a little butter and a few cookies and see how that turns out. I'm thinking it'd be better as I always got more of a nice body buzz then a trip when I do edibles. I really miss the day's where I'd sit back with my with my nice 3 foot double tree perc and just smoke till the sun went down.

Do you smoke by yourself and just like.. chill? For myself, in general, I am a worry-wart but if I toke alone too often and am just kind of chilling and not doing much, that's when I get paranoid and anxious.

I started smoking in 1976 up until the mid - late 80's (late 20's)and quit. (mostly)
The reason I stopped was I either vegged on the couch and could not do anything or I was very paranoid. Had a kid after I quit and all was well with my 1-2 joints a year. Son is pushing 18, I am getting old, my body hurts, found some great meds, and most of all.....I do not care anymore. MMJ works better than pills and doesn't mess me up as bad as pills.

I dislike getting old(er?) (pushing 50) except for one thing. I speak my mind and do what I please and do not give a sh*t like I did when I was a young man.. no I don't mean be an asshole but, speak your mind and do what you wish without hurting somebody else.

If you come visit me and I need my meds I do not care if you smoke or not, I give you warning and you can step outside or join me.

Life is much more stress free that way.

:peace:
WillyB

Had the same problem bro. I used to get really paranoid. I just kinda talk myself out of it. I know it sounds kinda wierd but it helped me. I just stop myself and say "Why the F am I being paranoid?" I like the point that willybudz made too. I'm only 25 and I started a long time ago. The way I look at it now is that it is my choice and its the only thing that will cause my muscle spasms in my back to chill out. I know im going to do it, why not enjoy it without paranoia.

Another thing that might help is lighting an incense. It really helped me out alot. Im a drummer and I use incense when I practice and play out. Its a constant that helps you control yourself. If im on stage and start to get the jitters, I close my eyes and I smell the incense and boom, Im back at the house practicing and im relaxed. Im not one of those spiritual finatics but a little spirituality never hurt anybody. Sandelwood is my flavor of choice. Find something that you like to do, like a hobby or anything that doesn't involve mj and light an insence. The next time you blaze light that same insence and see if it helps.

One last tip may be to smoke while you watch a movie or do something with your hands to get your mind off of the paranoia. Well I hope this helps, and remember you cant touch paranoia, its all in your head!!

If it feels good do it...maybe it's time for a break or a new strain. Try toking with friends and see if it makes a difference. Give your percs a rest and twist up a joint. Anyone who has used Cannabis for any length of time has had changes in the way it effects them, so don't push it. I seldom get the muchies or the giggles anymore, so maybe your symptoms will pass too.

Every one of us started with Cannabis when we were younger. We do ask that you don't mention any underage smoking.:shhh:
KeepOnTruckin_.jpg

I get extremely paranoid when i smoke to much.. I try not to get super high when i smoke or else it will end with me being in a room alone not moving trying to sleep it off.

Had the same problem bro. I used to get really paranoid. I just kinda talk myself out of it. I know it sounds kinda wierd but it helped me. I just stop myself and say "Why the F am I being paranoid?" I like the point that willybudz made too. I'm only 25 and I started a long time ago. The way I look at it now is that it is my choice and its the only thing that will cause my muscle spasms in my back to chill out. I know im going to do it, why not enjoy it without paranoia.

Another thing that might help is lighting an incense. It really helped me out alot. Im a drummer and I use incense when I practice and play out. Its a constant that helps you control yourself. If im on stage and start to get the jitters, I close my eyes and I smell the incense and boom, Im back at the house practicing and im relaxed. Im not one of those spiritual finatics but a little spirituality never hurt anybody. Sandelwood is my flavor of choice. Find something that you like to do, like a hobby or anything that doesn't involve mj and light an insence. The next time you blaze light that same insence and see if it helps.

One last tip may be to smoke while you watch a movie or do something with your hands to get your mind off of the paranoia. Well I hope this helps, and remember you cant touch paranoia, its all in your head!!

Now that's what I'm, talking about! Sound like some great tips man, and I do have alot of incense lying around for religious purposes (Tehee I am spirtual, and I like Opium or Nag Champa myself). I do the same thing just think to my self "Why am I parinoid?, I do this all the time, I love getting baked." And I like to carve wooden pipes so maybe I'll get back into that i have been slacking on it lately. O and about your muscle spapsms if you have a drug plan I highly recomned a medication called Sativex. I use it and it helps just as well as the real deal (Mainly because it's made from it), because the strain it's made from has a high level of CBD and low level of THC, so you'll get less of a trip and more of the pain relief you need. @ Happy kitty I have been trying spliffys when I do decide top burn but i've only ever smoked with one other person since I "quit". Dont get me wrong I have a social life my house used to be the place to come if you wanted a sesh, i'd have 10-15 people a night chilling in my garage sometimes. I'll try getting togather with a few buddys this weekend and see how things go.

I've been smokin' the herb for a whiles now, well that is until a couple months ago. I used to knock back a couple deegos in my percolators every sesh but now I just seem to get paranoid/ have anxiety attacks even if I just smoking a little pinner spliff. So about 2 or 3 months ago I just said screw it and quit. But I still got 3 different percs laying around waiting to be hit and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can get past this. I really miss burning.

My wife went through that...caused her to quit smoking. Don't know what caused it, as she was a pretty heavy smoker for years, and then she started getting paranoid. Got worse and worse to the point she just quit.

Good luck to ya...might be the strain as well...strong sativas can really mess with your head...look for a hybrid or pure indica.

:peace:

Could be, but where i'm at where almost always gettings hybrids or indicas. Well I got sonme pure indicas growing so i guess I'll see how i fare with that.

Back
Top Bottom