Hearing Voices - Can Medical Cannabis Resolve It?

Re: Hearing Voices??Can Weed Resolve It.

Not making light of it, but what are they telling you to do? I would consult with a mental heath care professional before I started to self-medicate. Some strains can create a heavy paranoid feeling in some people, and that combined with voices may be a bad combination.

I hope you find something that helps.

It tends to cause the GF to be less bothered by it (while she's in the phase where she can (usually) tell that the phenomenon is not part of reality). But I don't think she'd say it has done anything to resolve the issue.

It helps and sleeping longer will help too.If I stay up too long trying to finish something or being in pain it may start in if My music isnt loud enough or while its dead quiet.Id say smoke some weed and when it starts play your favorite cd if you still hear it turn it up a little.ever hear the old saying You cant kill rock and roll?Voices cant when you got the music going through your head

It helps and sleeping longer will help too.If I stay up too long trying to finish something or being in pain it may start in if My music isnt loud enough or while its dead quiet.Id say smoke some weed and when it starts play your favorite cd if you still hear it turn it up a little.ever hear the old saying You cant kill rock and roll?Voices cant when you got the music going through your head
|
Welll In Deed It May Help In Some Cases Psychosis Is One Hell Of A Psychodrama Disorder Well In Other Words Some Medicine works fine also I Believe Edibles Are More Likely To Be Controlling The Voices Because You Control The High Once You Feel The Symptoms Of High.

Cannabis can cause hallucinations (in my experience, typically very brief and not too disturbing). If you continue hearing voices, you need more help than MJ can give you.

Hearing voices are a symptom of schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder. I have BD II and have a voice in my head. Smoking pot doesn't make him quiet, nothing does, but then again I'm not looking to make him be quiet, he has talked me out of suicide many times. Not everyone's voices are helpful though, I know. But I don't think pot is gonna help.

I hear voices but then again I did before I smoked. I'd say for sure that some strains of Indica drove me batshit. The more THC in it I found made the distraction worse. Mental health professionals keep telling me that because I'm Bipolar II and have more than one personality disorder that I'm "high risk" for psychosis. My main psychiatrist tells me that he's glad I smoke weed instead of what I used to do (binge drinking & worse) but he always has to point out that MJ can cause psychosis, just like anything else. I have to admit that I become seriously agoraphobic and in-my-head when I smoke too much. Could you limit your "doses"?

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, depression, ass(autism spectrum disorder) and cannabis-dependency. I never heard a voice in my life. I smoke the herb for 28 years now approximately a gram a day.
Medication: prozac, quetapine.

Back
Top Bottom