Good strains for OCD?

Alyzarin

I seem to be having a hard time finding some good information about using cannabis to help with OCD symptoms. I don't think there's been much official research on it yet, but I saw a couple reports with positive findings and I can say for sure that it helps me and some other people I've talked to. Being high helps me step back and examine my obsessions and significantly lowers the frequency of and need to give into my compulsions. I've been smoking for a few years now but I never really bothered to keep track of the strains I've used very well before and I really don't know which have done what for me. I'd really like to just be able to find a trend in strains that work for OCD for future reference. Does anyone here medicate for OCD and have any suggestions?

Alyzarin, This is just speculation on my part. Still, I think an Indica dominant hybrid would be affective for OCD. Primarily because it aids in relaxation. A hybrid because a pure Indica may cause "drowsiness" and otherwise put a damper on productivity. I also have a hunch that the CBD ingredient may play a part. It may well be that the CBD can be gotten from the MALE plant...even in a higher ratio! This is a very important neglected medical plant.

Back
Top Bottom