What to grow for BPD or Borderline Personality Disorder?

OurPlaceBFN

Hi

For 6 months I have been prescribed cipralex which seems to work ok with anger management but not 100%. I hate pills and was hoping some day I could grow my own stuff in place of pharma drugs, I am more of a tree hugger so it makes more sense to me to swing from the tree then from a lab induced state. I recently bought some land and I want to now grow for personal. I have BPD or Borderline Personality Desorder which was only recently diagnosed. I have done research on the condition and it fits me. Based on my up-bringing and my anger issues I get it, I have BPD. The problem is that no Doc I know will give me an MM Card for it because they swear on cipralex. I have been researching to dizzeness what strains may work for me and so far I am leaning towards Chocolope and Dream Queen. Problem I have is depending on what web site you read you get conflicting info for example: Chocolope is sometimes described as tasting like cocoa but then some say no it tastes like canteloupe. So basically the decision is still up in the air which is why I am asking here for any recommendations.

I want to relieve stress, be happy, have energy (no couch locking) and just chill while I do my gardening. Munchies are not the goal or issue either. I am new not new to growing food but 'M' yes never done that grow-up. So I don't feel like having to get a degree in horticulture just to get some personal seeds. The growing will be outside only so this why I thought of Chocolope and Dream Queen.

Any help appreciated. :peace:

Before growing you may want to get some from a dispensary do you can evaluate different strains first, and to see if MMJ is axctually helpful to what ails you. I smoked quite a bit in the 70s and have recently returned seeking relief from pain and other issues and can say without any doubt that the potency of the smoke is remarkably higher, so be cautious with your re-entry. as far as which strains to try, I enjoyed Hawaiian/Maui, a sativa and spent a couple hours really focused and very productive after just a single puff. For kicking back in the evening a puff of Blueberry was nice, I think it is mostly indica, but hey, before you commit to the months of work with a grow, why not hit a store to try out the strains first? You need your card of course, and it helps to be fully aware of the new laws and regs so you don't have to be fearful or get paranoia, especially important if you take a few puffs and tend to your plants, which can be very relaxing or utterly terrifying, depending on your level of anxiety and the legality of what you are doing. I chose to go legal to try and avoid 'the 'noids', but years of it being so illegal have left me nervous that a local cop will shoot first or break a door down, so going legal helps some with that. Seeds are available at some shops and always online, places like The Attitude have an amazing variety and will ship most anywhere discreetly.

Thanks circuit but here in ontario canada it is hard to get MMJ and then when you do it is harder still to get MM at a decent quality. I have a good friend who has his MMJ and he gave up on the Government sanctioned despensers here - it can take up to 3 months to fill the order and you are only allowed a small amount at a time. I do have joint pain as well but can live with it. The BPD is the prime reason and growing myself is also to avoid the MMJ hassles I hear about in this province. Thans I will look into Blueberry6 and Hawaiin as well.

If you are having trouble getting a Rx for it in ontartio, try Green Leaf Medical out of B.C. They were very helpful with my dad getting his. As long as you have been diagnosed they should be able to help you. it will cost you 50 dollars up front, to look at your medical records, and the doctor will have a Skype appointment with you after if they feel you are eligible. They have helped my dad, my aunt and my dads cousin. All of which could not get a Rx in Saskatchewan. here is a link to the website,

Also, I would stay away from the government controlled garbage. It is just that... GARBAGE. When my dad got his first bag from them, it looked like they took the whole plant and put it in a bud grinder and then sent that to him. It was 150 an ounce i believe and he threw it away.

Dear OurPlaceBFN,

If you happen to have found something that works and get a notification that this thread has a post (mine, a year later!) I would be grateful if you could provide some details on what has worked/what hasn't and so forth. I have Bipolar Disorder and possible BPD as well. I'm just starting this process and if you've gotten some good results, me, like the many other people who've "viewed" this thread (and more to follow, I'm sure) would all appreciate an update. If not, anybody else want to chime in?

:peace:

I recently got some Jack Herer and I believe its helping so far.

I also have BPD and chocolope is one of my favorite strains it keeps you alert and has a euphoric high rather than couchlock.
Also no medication is going to help much with BPD but I've given dialectical behavioral therapy a try and it's definitely helping and has a huge success rate for treating BPD

Back
Top Bottom