Stress removal - no MMDoctors in my country, need advice on condition

globalceo

Hello,

I'm seeking advice on a condition I might have. Doctors in my country lack behind medical research and haven't been able to give me a diagnosis. I'm seeking for advice how to better my condition because this has an affect on my everyday life. Below are some of the symptoms:

- My imagination does not follow through — for example when I try to imagine every step single step how I play through a hole in a golf course (from reaching out to my tee and ball, from choosing an iron and hitting the ball until picking it out from the hole) — it can't be done because once I start thinking about it something else comes to mind. Also I can't control my golf swing, it is always messed up, even though in real life I have a golf handicap below 10 which is considered to be above average.
- I get anxiety working behind the computer.
- My body is tense (only until I acknowledge it and relax for some time until it becomes stressful again) - i feel this from my neck, shoulders and back. Even my genitals are tense, with cannabis they hang loose.
- I have constant worry and stress
- I am very sudden or hasty in my movements — becomes better when I smoke.
- When someone talks I drift away into my own thoughts.
- I am constantly battling between positive & negative thoughts — which at this moment my negative thoughts are taking over. Sometimes I notice the negative at first and then realize it's wrong. It takes effort to notice beauty. Life has become grey.
- I feel that I am constantly battling with depression, I am worried even though most of the things in my life are good.

A lot of this goes away when I either have a couple of glasses of wine or smoke cannabis. It doesn't always help but sometimes it feels good to have a vivid imagination and be stress free. If these symptoms are familiar to you what condition do they refer to?

I wish to reach a point where I don't depend on any substances and can control my body and mind once I wake up.

I appreciate your time and feedback!

A.

It sounds like some of the answers are right there for you. Although I'm not a doctor, I'll try to give a little insight as to what I see.

Depression, which affects millions of people.
Possible Attention Deficit Disorder.
Anxiety disorder is possible too.

Smoking Cannabis will tend to relieve a lot of symptoms, as you have found. But often it's just a treatment, and not a cure. Taking Cannabis oil can cure some things, but it can't cure everything. For some things, it's just a more effective treatment without the euphoric effects.

I've felt a lot of the same things you've described, at various times, and I've found that for most of those problems, I can correct them with an Indica dominant hybrid, or Sativa dominant hybrid. It all just depends on what I'm going to be doing that dictates which strain I use.

Thanks for the reply Antics. I'd prefer to get rid of these mind problems but without the help of cannabis. Any suggestions?

Hugs globalceo:hug:

This is a medical marijuana forum, so you are more likely to get cannabis related advice. The major problem with cannabis is getting the medical community to support its medicinal use and decriminalizing old laws, so people with debilitating medical issues can get access to a medicine that can treat many illnesses and in some cases cure certain cancers and tumors without landing in jail or losing disability coverage.

Cannabis is far less toxic than standard consumer prescription medicines in the treat of anxiety and mood disorders. Prescription antipsychotics have a tendency to cause a serious neurological disorder called Tardive dyskinesia which involve tremors and involuntary, repetitive body movements.

What you are looking for in a medicinal cannabis treatment is a high THC strain coupled with a high CBD strain that has been harvested and cured at the appropriate time. High CBD and myrcene content is great for neurological issues and helps you relax while high THC helps keep you more focused. The synergistic effect of high CBD, THC and myrcene is amazing.

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate your advice, I'm considering moving to Barcelona, Spain, where you could actually buy medical marijuana legally. I also wanted to ask whether you consider meditation to be helpful?

globalceo,

I'm from an Asian background where meditation is learning how to breathe methodically and deeply to center yourself. Being aware of your breathing is especially helpful in controlling stress and anxiety issues because your body tends to encourage you to take short breaths or hold your breath which in turn tends to escalate your stress by raising cortisol levels. I think this is a good thing for cavemen who needed cortisol stress levels to be high just in case they needed an adrenaline boost to flee from danger or chase after prey. This left over caveman trait is not so good in modern times for extended period of times. I sometimes wonder if cavemen gatherers developed cannabis as a medicine to help our caveman hunters calm down because modern humans still carry the flee response as well as cannabid receptors from our ancient ancestors.

Hugs and good luck with your endeavors

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate your advice, I'm considering moving to Barcelona, Spain, where you could actually buy medical marijuana legally. I also wanted to ask whether you consider meditation to be helpful?

I think the move to Barcelona would be an excellent idea for access to MJ legally. I know little of meditation ( I would like too) but I do know you can train your brain (brain exercises) to help sleep etc. Sounds like your blood pressure is off the charts (stress, anxiety=depression and visa versa). Funny how you can go through life until these disorders rear their ugly head. Your definitely unhappy sitting at the PC. If its a job, perhaps taking a few more breaks, standing up, some exercise (cardio is one of the best things for stress). Except for playing golf (I flat out suck) all your symptoms I had. Years of being self employed, stress, and all that comes with it changes everything. What was next for me? Heart attacks. Not saying it going to be your issue but you explained your symptoms and they fit mine to a tee. The only difference is I bowled instead of golfed. You lose focus on what you want to focus on and it seems you cannot do anything to stop it. These funks can last quite some time. You know you need to change but you just can't seem to. This is where I can see 'meditation' achieving this goal. Thinking of something positive instead of something negative (something you don't like doing anymore). Must have some severe sleeping disorders also. If not they will be coming soon. Its a snowball effect. Good news is you're looking into doing something about it.

Cannabis concentrated oil is an easy fix for your ailments. Taken properly, proper strains/blends and you will only need a grain of rice size portion during the day and a half grain of rice size for sleep. Taken correctly everyone I know who has treated your symptoms have had success. As Antics has mentioned it might not cure everything but the only time I haven't seen it work is when peoples brain get in the way and do not use it correctly. Your disorders in everyone I have helped heal themselves is 100% as well as my own. The hardest part was people who are addicted to some of the heavy prescribed meds such as Morphine, Oxycodone, etc. We train our brain that we need this crap as well the physical addiction. You need change. Move to Barcelona, if you're burned out (I take it your job is behind a PC?) find something you really enjoy doing. Money is needed to live but if what you are doing is affecting your health do something before its too late. What you described is tearing down your autoimmune and that opens up a can of worms that can take your health spiraling in the wrong direction. Diet, hydration, exercise (cardio), proper sleep, is essential to good health. As mentioned, proper strains for cannabis concentrated oil can change all this by using a daytime Sativa strain during the day (removes depression by simply making the mind active so it doesn't dwell on the same rut your mind is at now). Indica (close to 100% you can get) for deep REM sleep. Through in some meditation (I need this because of the stress associated with helping the terminally ill) and you will turn your health around. Implement your ideas and make them happen.

Back
Top Bottom