How to make edibles with only cbds

chacho420

Alright so i got a sandwich baggie full of some weed that i was told from my dealer that the thc was extracted from it and so all i have is some damp weed with only cbds. Can i make edibles with this and how?

not sure how he removed the thc, but if your gonna cook with it, get a pound of butter (not margarine), boil 4-6 cups of water on the stove, place the butter in the water, let butter melt, put in weed, let boil for 2-3 hours, (you may need to add more water at times), strain off the vegetation, place water/butter mix in fridge, let it separate and harden, and you should have a block of butter to cook with. Mine is just in the fridge cooling now...

Yeah ill try and do that, but would it be better if i only used like 2 1/2 sticks of butter because the weed is so weak ?

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Back
Top Bottom