How do I smoke a kief puck?

zzoostmy

Kinda new here and in the various non-orthodox way of consuming thc. I got my hands on a kief puck, is there any way to smoke it straight up without the herb itself? I was thinking about rolling a dube but wasn't sure how successful I'd be. Better off with a piece?

Hash (pressed/slightly heated kief) can be smoked rolled in a ball and put on the end (cherry) of a cigarette or blunt. People have also smoked it in bowls, bongs or even with a safety pin. Hot-knives are also a thing.

Hash (pressed/slightly heated kief) can be smoked rolled in a ball and put on the end (cherry) of a cigarette or blunt. People have also smoked it in bowls, bongs or even with a safety pin. Hot-knives are also a thing.
Hot-knifing, bringing me back to my teenage years lol, we had 2 dedicated knives and a cut soda bottle right next to the stove. Buddies mom hated that we used her stove for that but got over it eventually, propane stoves can be tricky to do it with too..

LOL that's hilarious, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe she forgot because of all the 2nd-hand smoke! I tried hot-knifing and burnt myself....I was way, way too high. Stuck to bongs and bowls ever since.

LOL that's hilarious, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe she forgot because of all the 2nd-hand smoke! I tried hot-knifing and burnt myself....I was way, way too high. Stuck to bongs and bowls ever since.
I preferred a small bowl with the kief on top myself, but the guys always enjoyed the hot knife when gathering in a group of 3 or more, the trick was to use 2 knives and leave just the tips under the grates, we had it down to a science lmao, one kid would hold the paperclip with the kief hit ready, this was the person to take the hit, and they would also hold the soda bottle, the second person would operate the knives to make sure every bit of the kief or hash burnt, man you’d get high as f*ck

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:LOL
Exactly what Im going through right now. Couldnt find old school hash anywhere around me...so fuck it, I made my entire crop into hash! Oh man, brings me back! :)

I usually break it down to small pieces that can fit inside my bong. You'll also have to sprinkle some ground bud to keep the flame burning consistently

Knifers! holy crap yall just brought back some crazy memories (they must have not gotten burnt up.. lol) yes i do recall that method working well.. oh and the aqua lung (2L bottle cut at the bottom and put in a bucket of water, stem on top.. light and pull up, the whole thing fills with far too much smoke :) ).. oh good times..
There was the water method you mentioned we called waterfalls. Or we used a milk bag instead of water and called it parachute. Although I learned what parachute actually meant later on.

2 spoons work well also car cigarette lighters are great but be careful had a friend brand himself with little concentric circles on the tip of his nose! Funny as hell to look at but it must have hurt like all get out.

Back
Top Bottom