Pressure pain from bottom of feet to lower back - feel severe compression.

missylynn1973

After a number of injuries I have several bulging discs with pressure on nerves in lower lumbar. I can not stand more than 7 minutes without torturing pain like being in a trash compactor and pulled apart at the same time. I would like to know the best strains for this pain and best application as well as for energy and weight loss. New here in desperate need of help. Female overweight do to inability to walk for any period of time.

From reading around online, a lot of people seem to suggest Sativa strains in regards to pain relief, cancer, and many many other health ailments. Although i'm not saying personally it's the best one as I have never tried it, I would highly recommend digging around the forum and looking for more information on it, as I can't imagine if all these people are saying it's so great then I figure, it must be true right? Hope you figure out something soon, and sorry to hear about the pain you're enduring!

After a number of injuries I have several bulging discs with pressure on nerves in lower lumbar. I can not stand more than 7 minutes without torturing pain like being in a trash compactor and pulled apart at the same time. I would like to know the best strains for this pain and best application as well as for energy and weight loss. New here in desperate need of help. Female overweight do to inability to walk for any period of time.

Well missylynn, that sounds dreadfully frustrating for you. In my signature, right at the bottom, is a link to the thread on dosing and delivery systems. Do yourself a favor and give it a look see. There're sections on dealing with different types of pain when medicating with cannabis. I'd suspect that you're dealing with a tremendous amount of inflammation, so the CBD dominant strains should be part of your choice, but you're going to need a good Sativa that can give you a happier state of mind as well.

Might I suggest Carnival, by Ministry of Cannabis? Easy to grow, almost a joy, to be truthful. The high is cerebral, energetic, optimistic, invigorating. It definately lives up to its name, and there's no crash, just a sweet float back down, easily reversed with another dose.

You're looking at medicating for two different effects, so your personal protocol will have to take that into account. You'd probably be best served to stagger the Sativa doses, which would be higher in THC, with the more indica or CBD dominant doses. With some creative thinking you should be able to get continuous relief.

I'm assuming you're on some sort of opiod pain meds. We now know you should never take an opiod dose without preceding it with at least 1mg of THC. That equates to less than one inhalation, so one inhalation will do it. That additional dose, taken in conjunction with your opiod pain meds will increase the potency of the opiod and extend its therapeutic window. Always begin with cannabis.

Keep seeking missylynn. The answers are there. We're here to help you find them. Let us help you find relief.

Before I go missylynn, I find the sativas control my appetite. With indicas I need to be careful about the munchies, but with sativas I have to remind myself to eat. :laughtwo:

Speaking from the experience of someone reclaiming her own body from decades of abuse, 80% of the success in weight loss is dietary control and most of that success is assured by portion control.

Also, somewhere out there is a fitness program that can be tailored to meet your particular challenges. With the back problems you need a strong core and strong abs. I do a program called Callanetics, which is no impact and very tiny, precise movements. It was developed by a woman who decided life in a wheelchair brought on by her severe back problems was unacceptable. She once taught Callanetics to a woman paralyzed from the waist down. It might be something you could use. We think of it as body sculpting. I've been growing thinner every day for three years now, very slowly but surely growing younger and stronger.

I maintain a thread in off topics dedicated to my personal journey with Callanetics. Feel free to wander through and ask questions.

You have the desire girl. It's only a matter of time before you get started on that healing path.

Have you tried pure cbd for the bulging disks?

Im not sure how cbd oils will work for the other matters but for the pain it can be a great solution that can help you get through your daily matters. With that type of back pain it will be hard to do any type of work out except swimming so focusing on reducing the back pain would sound like a good start.

Back
Top Bottom