Vaporizer Opinion - On My 4th

Germy

I own a vaporfection whip/balloon. An iolite whisper, and a goboof alpha. Not impressed with any. Not sure if I just need to practice or figure it out better. I usually get a flowery first hot hit, really potpourri like. Then it's like it's done or needs to be stirred. I just want a solid rig. I narrowed a new one down to two. The volcano mighty or the pax 2. Here is what I'm looking for. I need a vape that packs a punch. A vape that does not have to be stealthy, rarely take it out and about. A good coffee table piece, good for getting blown on one packing. I think I'm answering my own questions with it leaning towards the mighty. They both have great reviews. Any advice, experience or other options, please chime in. Just no whips or bags.

Thanks!

Here are the vapes I have.

image29279.jpg

Good morning Germy. What's a Volcano Mighty (I'll look it up on you-tube)?

Before you said "No wips or bags" you had described my electronic Volcano. Why no bags? There is no way to get anywhere near the Volcano in pure vaping power. One bag, you're toast. The next bag (same bowl) good luck remembering your name. The third bag.....you get my point.

I've been smoking and vaping for 48 years and I can tell you've never used a Volcano before. You would never ask that question if you had.

I've vaped with a lot of devices, and just like you, I couldn't find one that was worth a zhit. The G-Pro by Grenco Science is the best portable device I've come across. Still one person, about 3-4 good hits and she's done. But no hard pull like most.

I'll go look at the Mighty, but nothing will stone you like it's bigger brother VOLCANO. Expensive, but if I had just spent my money on it first, I would have saved a zhit load of cash.

Five years from now I'll bet you have or want one too. It BLOWS the others away. HUGE lung fulls. NO effort. How do you not know this by now?

Don't EVEN try to tell me you've tried one and didn't like it. People that say that don't have any money to speak of, so they....cover that up with bullzhit

It's the very one you described. Mondo hits all day, and you don't have to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!!!

They're even used in Israeli Hospitals because there is no better delivery system made, period.

And why, why against bags. Other bags don't count. Well, I'm exhausted with this, time to vap.

I said that I take it out occasionally, I'd need a briefcase! And it's a whip!

You need two, then. No one device fulfills both functions.

Good morning Germy. What's a Volcano Mighty (I'll look it up on you-tube)?

Before you said "No wips or bags" you had described my electronic Volcano. Why no bags? There is no way to get anywhere near the Volcano in pure vaping power. One bag, you're toast. The next bag (same bowl) good luck remembering your name. The third bag.....you get my point.

I've been smoking and vaping for 48 years and I can tell you've never used a Volcano before. you would never ask that question if you had.

I've vaped with a lot of devices, and just like you, I couldn't find one that was worth a zhit. The G-Pro by Grenco Science is the best portable device I've come across. Still one person, about 3-4 good hits and she's done. But no hard pull like most.

I'll go look at the Mighty, but nothing will stone you like it's bigger brother VOLCANO. Expensive, but if I had just spent my money on it first, I would have saved a zhit load of cash.

Five years from now I'll bet you have or want one too. It BLOWS the others away. HUGE lung fulls. NO effort. How do you not know this by now?

Don't EVEN try to tell me you've tried one and didn't like it. People that say that don't have any money to speak of, so they....cover that up with bullzhit

It's the very one you described. Mondo hits all day, and you don't have to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!!!

They're even used in Israeli Hospitals because there is no better delivery system made period.

OK, now tell me why you think I'm wrong. I'll put my experience against yours any day.

And why, why against bags. Other bags don't count. Well, I'm exhausted with this, time to vap.

No hostility necessary. Putting your rep above mine is kinda narcisitic. That behind us, I do believe you. I've always wanted a volcano and yes I whimp away with the price. The questions I have are this. How long do bags last, I mean their integrity? Are they able to be collapsed every after use to put away? I am definitely not swaying away now. The mighty just looked to be a portable but heavy hitting alternative that would be good at home to. What are the downsides to the volcano? Be honest. Are the models all equal? I remember a digital one as opposed to an older model. I'll look them up now. Might be a pax 2 for outings and a volcano at home.

I said that I take it out occasionally, I'd need a briefcase! And it's a whip!

They both use the EXACT same case. Yes case because, although it's probably the best portable on the market today, it too is huge.

No portable beats VOLCANO. No, I don't work for them or I'd give the Mighty the nod. Now a Volcano AND a Mighty, that's what we all need.

Yeah, I think I'm going with the pictured volcano. But to answer my question, how well do the bags hold up? Do you need to keep a spare. The mighty is also how I'm going as well as of now. Getting both. Might as well do it and get it over with. Let me know about the bags. I'm on YouTube now watching the reviews.

No hostility meant. I'm just old and that's the way we distinguish our experiences. 48 years counts my friend.

Now to your questions. And I'm very surprised you're open to the Volcano. It's a bag device. Here we go.

The bags last maybe 30-40-50 loads. Yes, they collapse well, but are easily damaged by pets etc. Also easily fixed with scotch tape for 30-40-50 more. Figure 40 loads (not the right word). Get rolls for it at any head shop and make your own much cheaper and any size you like. Smaller for personal use and as huge as you like for parties. Get 2-3-4 bags going at the same time with one Volcano. Impress the hell out of pot SMOKERS.

You can stone a lot of people with just one. Look out though, your place will become a hang out for others.

Get the electronic if you get one. No device you've used (because they don't make one) lets you set the EXACT temp you want and will hold that EXACT temp if you fill, let it sit, hot room, cold room. Makes no diff. The heating element changes output to hold temp totally stable.

All others I know of turn the heating element on and off at the same power output. Temps very around a point, not at a point.

Oh yes, the downside. And there are some.

1. I like to hit my bong once every 10 minutes or so. Not practicable and I thought it would be. Fill bag, hit when wanted, right? No.
The longer the vap stays in the bag, the harsher it gets and fast. After 10 minutes, it'll make you cough your head off.

2. It takes a few minutes to heat up. Again not practicable for one or two hits. Use the portable for this.

3. My grow room max's out my electricity. To use my microwave or air conditioner or heater or Volcano, I must turn something in the grow off.

4. Price $700

Your friends will say "It tastes just like flowers". Best taste, hands down. The ONLY reason not to buy one is if you can't afford it. And at that price, most can't or won't.

Peace.

I prefer my Magic Flight Launch Box to my Pax. I say suck it up, buy a Volcano and a Magic Flight for on the road. In my humble opinion they are the best out there. I find my Pax has a weird draw, but beyond that uses too much herb versus the MFLB or Volcano.

MFLB is super simple. Push battery in to turn it on, release pressure to turn it off. There is a slight learning curve to it, but I prefer it hands down to my Pax for vaping on the go.

I happened upon the DaVinci Ascent 2 years ago and I'm pleased with it. Before the Ascent I owned a cheap pen-type vape which was next to useless. I actually started vaping with a cheap $50.00 globe type which of course was mostly combusting the weed not vaping it. It got me high though; but not as well as just smoking a joint.

Let's face it, that"s the gold standard for Vapes: to be considered good they have to get you as high as a joint would. I'd say the Davinci Ascent does that for me. I never smoke anymore. It's pretty portable; like an old 70s electric razor. Battery is a bit short on staying power. Nice temp controls and settings. Vapes both herb and oil. Cost me 250.00 Canadian back when our dollar was worth something.

I wouldn't get a digital Volcano. I have seen the digital buttons go out on a few units. The rheostat is pretty solid. And it's cheaper.

As for the portable one, that's a tough one. Maybe try them before you buy them.

I wouldn't get a digital Volcano. I have seen the digital buttons go out on a few units. The rheostat is pretty solid. And it's cheaper.

As for the portable one, that's a tough one. Maybe try them before you buy them.

Hi JuanCarlos, it's pretty fun being in a legal state and talking about our fav hobby/medicine! I agree with you !00%. The rheostat on the manual volcano is the best on the market, and boy do we pay for it. It's the best. I haven't heard abt electrical problems, but the man. model solves any issue there! The thing ILOVE abt my vol is that I know the temps I'm choosing exactly and I know, exactly the temp I'm currently gaping at the moment. They're both amazing in that they are ROCK solid steady temp at all times (aft warm up abt 3 min)

Hi JuanCarlos, it's pretty fun being in a legal state and talking about our fav hobby/medicine! I agree with you !00%. The rheostat on the manual volcano is the best on the market, and boy do we pay for it. It's the best. I haven't heard abt electrical problems, but the man. model solves any issue there! The thing ILOVE abt my vol is that I know the temps I'm choosing exactly and I know, exactly the temp I'm currently gaping at the moment. They're both amazing in that they are ROCK solid steady temp at all times (aft warm up abt 3 min)

I'm sold on the rheostat model now. on the portable end, I'm just torn between the mflb and a mighty. The mflb has a ton of followers. The mighty is highly rated, able to do concentrates and made by the king of vaping. Going to a new shop on Monday, might pick up the volcano.

Back
Top Bottom