I hope this isn't too stupid a question

With all of the different hash formulations out there that are quite new to this old man... I was wondering if there are any that are able to be vaporized? I have an mflb and its accompanying concentrate trays. I also have a vapor pen with empty cartridges that I use.

Do not mess with a dragon...
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!

Hi Eyes4grandpa.

Never a "stupid" question. Any hash can be disolved in or mixed with the glycerine oil used in a vape pen. I would suggest there are a number of threads with directions and helpful hints, but here is one I happened to know of right off. Making stable e-liquid from cannabis extract

I haven't used the mflb so I'm unsure, but would think the concentrate tray might work with the hash without additional steps as I see warnings on their website about mixing it with any e-cig/vape pen liquids.

Good luck, be well, and happy growing!

Greetings, TanR.

I must have missed that one. Maybe I didn't go far enough through the threads. I could not find the answer you gave myself. Thank you! I will go and look at that thread. Hopefully I can find where the leak is on your post. My text-to-speech engine and screen reader does not separate links from the rest of the text, so it's a crapshoot. LOL!

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!

Greetings, TanR.

I must have missed that one. Maybe I didn't go far enough through the threads. I could not find the answer you gave myself. Thank you! I will go and look at that thread. Hopefully I can find where the leak is on your post. My text-to-speech engine and screen reader does not separate links from the rest of the text, so it's a crapshoot. LOL!

I was also wondering about some of the ones that say they are full melt bubble hash? Does that mean it fully melts and can be vaporized?

No worries. Thank you for doing that. I found a thread and I'm following. Just for future reference... The link has to be put in a separate post altogether or I cannot find it. That is usually that's done via private message so it does not clutter up the thread and forums. Like I said, no need to this time as I have found and followed that thread thanks to you. Thank you again! May God bless!

Eyes4grandpa,

Will do on any future posting of links. As to the full melt bubble hash; Yes, if true full melt then it fully melts and yes, it could potontially be vaporized if the vaporizer can attain a high enough temperature. It appears that the MFLB with an standard operating temperature of around 392 degrees Fahrenheit should be high enough to use the concentrate tray for full melt, according to instructions anyway.

Be well and happy growing!

Thanks a ton , TanR. Perfect timing too! I will be ordering from hour dispensaries tomorrow. I will check out some bubble hash, and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom