Dr Dabber Aurora - Pen Style Vape

ganjammin707

As an "oldschool connoisseur of medical cannabis I have always been hesitant to jump into the "Dab Game" or vaporizer pens. I didnt like the messiness of the actual extraction, the labor that went into preparing my meds, though i was always intrigue by the many proponents of it as well which was the stealth access, the ability to carry it around for immediate access, especially in public settings, so with having young kids around, I simply had to delve in.

I researched vape pens and vaping for many months on price, quality, and service. I narrowed it down to 3 and eventually decided on the Dr Dabber Aurora brand, due to the many positive experiences that were shared with me from other "Dabbers".

Packaging of the vaporizer pen was clean and professional. The directions were easy and straight forward (even for an old timer like myself). The pulls from it were and continue to be solid and smooth, enhancing the flavors and providing a quenching draw. The magnetic connections are industrial strength durability, never coming undone while in transit in my pockets or thrown into a travel bag. There is never any mess clean up. The ease of use for turning on and off, low to high couldn't be more straight forward and easy to accomplish. All my gadget fears were addressed and superseded.

Maintenance was a cinch, keeping my vapor pen clean, nonsticky, and easy to pick up and reuse over and over, time and again. I have since tried out a few others and I always come back to the Dr Dabber product. If you are looking for a high end vap pen with middle class affordability, this is your product. Customer service is top notch, quality of product is even better.

I would personally recommend the Dr Dabber vaporizer pen to regular and new users of vape pens with glowing reviews.

Aurora Vaporizer Pen - Best Portable Dabbing Pen - Dr. Dabber

Back
Top Bottom