Strong Tincture

JonsGrowTech

Hello all,
Here is a simple way to ingest your medicine:

Things you will need:
De-carbed Wax
190 proof everclear
oral syringe or glass bottle with dabber

I start with .7-1 gram of de-carbed shatter. This gives me about 3 doses. Some people use bud; I personally don't think its strong enough that way but I am a heavy user of THC. Anyways if you have wax or shatter that is not de-carbed that is fine. You can simply put it in the oven for about ten minutes at 270*F. This assures that most of the THC is active. (converts THCa to THC making it usable)

tincture21.jpg

Once you have your de-carbed wax ready its time to add your solvent. Make sure its the 190 proof everclear. They don't sell the 190 proof everclear in Michigan so I have to travel to Wisconsin to get it. I add about 3 ml/cc of everclear to the syringe with my .7-1 gram de-carbed wax.

tincture11.jpg

Once you have your wax and alcohol mixed together shake lightly and let it set somewhere room temp and dark for about 3 hours or until your wax is fully dissolved.

tincture2.jpg

When your wax is all dissolved into the alcohol it is ready to try. Shake lightly and enjoy.

I'm curious as to what circumstances would make this worth doing? I suppose if you had no way to smoke the wax this would be an excellent option, but that's the only reason I can think of other than not wanting to inhale. Inhalation gives you a much faster response time than ingestion, although ingestion is a deeper and longer lasting high, IMO.

Have you tried it with less Everclear?

Forgive my manners. Welcome to the :420: community. How nice that your first post would be something so potentially useful to the members. Thank you for sharing. I hope you find a comfortable fit in our community. If there's ever anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to find me and ask.

And have a wonderful weekend. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Like I said before Im a heavy user. I smoke multiple grams of BHO and eat edibles every day. So I am always ingesting marijuana in different ways. This is one of my favorites.

Here's another one I made today with 1.3 grams its a bit darker.

unnamed59.jpg

This is a good medicinal product and I just wanted to let people know how to do it. I do it a lot and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom