How to take a CCO capsule suppository

KingstonRabbi

Don't worry, there's nothing you don't want to see here. Just a 38 second video to show just how easy, quick and clean this is for anyone that has the same objections that I had when I first heard about it. Now I forget that I ever had issues with suppositories. It's become that normal.

Why use suppositories?
  • Better absorption rate, especially when CCO is mixed into Bio Bombs.
    Avoids the first pass through liver that metabolizes 80% of cannabinoids before they can reach cancer cells.
    Avoids most of the psycho-active effects allowing you to easily tolerate even the highest doses.

Traditional wax/oil suppositories that melt can be messy and have to be refrigerated. 00 size gel caps are the right size and easy to carry with you anywhere. The oil mix gets absorbed within 30 minutes and I have no leakage. Plus they are easy to make.

I did this in my office at work to make point that this is something you can do just about anywhere anytime.

30 minutes before taking the suppository I took 100 mg Apigenin and 300 mg Omega 3 fish oil (orally, just so nobody's confused.)
20170607_125949.jpg

This is a typical 00 capsule with CCO mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Liquid Sunflower Lecithin (the Bio Bomb mix). This one contains 25 mg CCO that I use at work. The 60 mg capsules give me just a touch of psycho-activity when I'm sitting at my desk but not when I'm even moderately active. Even the 100-200 mg capsules I took during my active cancer treatment didn't interfere with most of my daily activities.
20170607_130019.jpg

The procedure: The latex glove is to protect my rectum not my finger. Skin is a very effective barrier against germs and simply washing hands afterwards would be enough. But the rectum has no barrier (which is what makes it so effective for absorption.)
I use no lubricant. I just stick my finger tip in 1 cm to relax sphincter a little. (This isn't always necessary, but once in a while it tightens and capsule can get crushed on way in.) Then I slide the capsule in just past the sphincter. My knuckle doesn't enter but I have long fingers. 1-2 cm is all it takes, no more than that.
I forgot to show the glove afterwards but it was clean.
Afterwards I sat back at my desk and got back to work. No lying down, no clenching my cheeks to hold it in. Done in less than 60 seconds. It really is that easy.
How to take CCO capsule suppository - YouTube

Thank you. :hug:

Panty liners come in handy. Try as I might I still get some leakage and panty liners take all the worry away.

"00" is the size of gelatin capsule that holds a little less than 1 ml. The sizes decrease as the number gets larger. "0" is slightly smaller, about 3/4, 1 is about 2/3, 2 is 1/2, 3 is 1/3, etc. The gelatin dissolves quickly in the mucus membranes of the rectum so the oil starts absorbing through tissue into blood stream quickly.

I actually measure how far I insert. It's about 2 cm which is about the length of finger tip to first knuckle or a little more for most people. What i do is feel my sphincter and place the capsule just past it. It's easy to tell when you're there because you no longer have to push the capsule, it just pops in past the muscle and into the soft opening. I sometimes put a little oil on my gloved finger and insert that first to add just enough lubricant to slide easily but not enough to let capsule slip back out.

Hope that helps. First time you try it you'll know exactly how far to go.

Thanks for this useful information, actually, we are giving suppository mixing coconut oil with cannabis oil 0.7ml. But we are not using lecithin. My mother was feeling sleepy whole day with this one dosage.
So can you tell that if it makes you sleepy or that dosage provided to her is not properly given.

Please note she is now in stage 4 and cancer has spread at many places but I heard that cannabis oil can take care of spreaded cancer also.
Can you please suggest

That's a lot of cannabis oil to take in one dose, so I'm not surprised it makes her sleepy. I treated my stage 4 metastasis with much smaller doses spaced evenly throughout day, 4-6 hours apart. I also used supplements to keep my liver from metabolizing the THC, which kept more of it available to treat tumors and reduced the effects on brain even more. Finally, I mixed my cannabis oil with olive oil and lecithin instead of coconut oil, which helps it absorb more quickly and completely plus avoiding the liver, all making more of it available to treat cancer and reducing psychoactivity and sleepiness.

The details of what I did are explained in A Base Treatment Regimen thread on this site.
This is the best post on how to treat cancer anywhere on the web:
A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Following the regimen makes the cannabis oil as effective as possible and denies cancer the opportunity to spread or grow back between doses. Most important is keeping the cannabis oil in your system all day. It only stays active for about 4 hours, so that means 4-5 doses per day.

That's a lot of cannabis oil to take in one dose, so I'm not surprised it makes her sleepy. I treated my stage 4 metastasis with much smaller doses spaced evenly throughout day, 4-6 hours apart. I also used supplements to keep my liver from metabolizing the THC, which kept more of it available to treat tumors and reduced the effects on brain even more. Finally, I mixed my cannabis oil with olive oil and lecithin instead of coconut oil, which helps it absorb more quickly and completely plus avoiding the liver, all making more of it available to treat cancer and reducing psychoactivity and sleepiness.

The details of what I did are explained in A Base Treatment Regimen thread on this site.
This is the best post on how to treat cancer anywhere on the web:
A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Following the regimen makes the cannabis oil as effective as possible and denies cancer the opportunity to spread or grow back between doses. Most important is keeping the cannabis oil in your system all day. It only stays active for about 4 hours, so that means 4-5 doses per day.
Thanks Rabbi, but we are struggling. Mother is in hospital with bowel obstruction and is in serious condition, she is not allowed to take anything from mouth at the moment but we want to give cannabis oil because there is nothing in allopathy now to treat cancer , doctors are preparing us for the final end but we aren't giving up, is there anybody who can tell us what can engage her lever at this stage so that we can give cannabis. She is allowed to take one-two sips of Appy but nothing more from mouth. She is being given nutrition through IV and some tablets are given through NG tube inserted through her mouth into stomach for wastes to come out. Cannabis oil is our biggest hope at the moment.

Regards,

I read your other posts on other pages and understand your mother's condition better.

Suppository dosing will still work even with bowel obstruction. You can administer it from syringe if you don't have capsules, insert tip of syringe 1-2 cm, and make sure tip is sterilized before each use. Mix cannabis oil with olive oil so that each dose is about 1 ml.

It's okay to skip the supplements since she can't swallow. She will feel a little euphoria from doses but that may actually be welcome given her current condition.

Adding liquid lecithin to oil mix will increase effectiveness, but oil will still work without it.

Single most important thing is to give doses every 4-5 hours to keep cannabis actively fighting tumors all day.

I encourage you to also post on the Base Regimen thread. There are more people there that can help.
:Namaste:

Thank you for this,did you infuse the olive oil or just add to the capsules?

You can use an infused cannabis oil, but KingstonRabbi used Biobombs, a formulation we worked out a couple years ago. You’ll find that information here.

Biobombs increase the bioavailability of cannabis oil. We believe anything that can safely increase chances of success with cannabis is a good thing.

Sue is right. I use the biobomb recipe. Infused olive oil without liquid lecithin does not absorb well, sometimes not at all, even after a couple hours. The biobombs with liquid lecithin and thoroughly mixed should absorb within 15 min.

Also, recently I've been using oral syringes. I had to because the last batch of biobombs I made melted the capsules. Apparently some water leaked into container while it was refrigerating, then got mixed in when I filled the capsules. Syringe tip just over 1/2 inch, which is just long enough. I do have to lie down after syringe doses to avoid leakage (not generally a problem with capsules for me). I also have to weigh them with a jeweler's scale to get the right dose in each syringe, since the markings aren't that reliable.

These are the oral syringes I use, filled with 975 mg of biobomb mixed CCO. The tip is 5/8 inches or 17 mm long. I insert until the wide section is flat against my anus and gently squeeze the plunger. I do this standing pretty much like I do with capsule in video. Then I lie down for 20-30 minutes and just relax.

I weigh every syringe before filling to reset the tare weight. Starting weight can vary by over 100 mg from the average.

I do reuse the syringes. I simply wipe them off and recap. Cannabis oil is an effective antimicrobial agent including against strep and staf infections, so there is little to no chance of reintroducing a harmful pathogen. Also, both the syringes and oil container are strictly for suppositories, so no chance of contaminating oils for other uses.

I am trying to make a suppository, for my mother in law. I am using coco butter mixed with coconut oil and marijuana and cbd oil. I was going to place into a mold then have them into a zip lock but i notice they start to melt once my hand touched it. So I am wondering if i can place the mixture into a 0 gel capsule. This way i can prevent it melting in her hand.

For those who hesitate to try a dosing pathway so.....personal I suggest a quick read of the linked article. After reading myself I’ll never again hesitate to offer suppositories as a viable option. The friend who read and discussed it with me has spent most of her adult life challenged with depression and back pain that hasn’t responded well to pharmaceutical treatment. This afternoon she flies to Oregon for a three-week visit with family who are at least cannabis friendly, and she’s considering giving it a try.

The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results

I am trying to make a suppository, for my mother in law. I am using coco butter mixed with coconut oil and marijuana and cbd oil. I was going to place into a mold then have them into a zip lock but i notice they start to melt once my hand touched it. So I am wondering if i can place the mixture into a 0 gel capsule. This way i can prevent it melting in her hand.

Sorry to be so late answering Cbdman. :hug: We actually suggest size 00, but only because they hold close to a ml of oil, and that makes it easier sometimes to control and track doses. The size you’re asking about would work as well. If the dose isn’t enough you can always try the 00s.

Capsules make this delivery method so simple. The suppositories you made absorb faster, but not that much faster to overcome the convenience of the capsules.

Good luck. :hug:

Sorry to be so late answering Cbdman. :hug: We actually suggest size 00, but only because they hold close to a ml of oil, and that makes it easier sometimes to control and track doses. The size you’re asking about would work as well. If the dose isn’t enough you can always try the 00s.

Capsules make this delivery method so simple. The suppositories you made absorb faster, but not that much faster to overcome the convenience of the capsules.

Good luck. :hug:
Thanks SweetSue I willl get to reading this article, thanks again.

Don't worry, there's nothing you don't want to see here. Just a 38 second video to show just how easy, quick and clean this is for anyone that has the same objections that I had when I first heard about it. Now I forget that I ever had issues with suppositories. It's become that normal.

Why use suppositories?
  • Better absorption rate, especially when CCO is mixed into Bio Bombs.
    Avoids the first pass through liver that metabolizes 80% of cannabinoids before they can reach cancer cells.
    Avoids most of the psycho-active effects allowing you to easily tolerate even the highest doses.

Traditional wax/oil suppositories that melt can be messy and have to be refrigerated. 00 size gel caps are the right size and easy to carry with you anywhere. The oil mix gets absorbed within 30 minutes and I have no leakage. Plus they are easy to make.

I did this in my office at work to make point that this is something you can do just about anywhere anytime.

30 minutes before taking the suppository I took 100 mg Apigenin and 300 mg Omega 3 fish oil (orally, just so nobody's confused.)
20170607_125949.jpg

This is a typical 00 capsule with CCO mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Liquid Sunflower Lecithin (the Bio Bomb mix). This one contains 25 mg CCO that I use at work. The 60 mg capsules give me just a touch of psycho-activity when I'm sitting at my desk but not when I'm even moderately active. Even the 100-200 mg capsules I took during my active cancer treatment didn't interfere with most of my daily activities.
20170607_130019.jpg

The procedure: The latex glove is to protect my rectum not my finger. Skin is a very effective barrier against germs and simply washing hands afterwards would be enough. But the rectum has no barrier (which is what makes it so effective for absorption.)
I use no lubricant. I just stick my finger tip in 1 cm to relax sphincter a little. (This isn't always necessary, but once in a while it tightens and capsule can get crushed on way in.) Then I slide the capsule in just past the sphincter. My knuckle doesn't enter but I have long fingers. 1-2 cm is all it takes, no more than that.
I forgot to show the glove afterwards but it was clean.
Afterwards I sat back at my desk and got back to work. No lying down, no clenching my cheeks to hold it in. Done in less than 60 seconds. It really is that easy.
How to take CCO capsule suppository - YouTube
Hi,
I am trying to find a good way to make a suppositry for my mother who has secondry breast cancer. It hasn't yet spread to lungs or liver but in alot of lymph nodes, pelvic bone. I have some 00 gelatin capsules and am keen to make this as you do. I currently have a small amount of canibis oil in a syringe (3ml) can you please advise how much olive oil and lecithin I would use to mix with this and then how much of the full mix I should add to each capsule. Also how often per day would she take a capsule. I've tried reading all threads but feel very confused. This is all so very new and I really want to help her as soon as possible. Many thanks

For those who hesitate to try a dosing pathway so.....personal I suggest a quick read of the linked article. After reading myself I’ll never again hesitate to offer suppositories as a viable option. The friend who read and discussed it with me has spent most of her adult life challenged with depression and back pain that hasn’t responded well to pharmaceutical treatment. This afternoon she flies to Oregon for a three-week visit with family who are at least cannabis friendly, and she’s considering giving it a try. The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results

A little clarification is in order....

If you follow that link in my previous post you might not understand why I’d suggest you try suppositories. After all, labs said no evidence of metabolites you’d expect to find in the tested areas.

But I read what the writer experienced, and adding that to the experiences of other friends I’ve spoken with I trusted that there was something indeed happening, but the medical/industrial complex hasn’t figured out how to see it happening. So I tried myself.

What I’ve experienced on my own has convinced me that they don’t know what their talking about and don’t understand it any more than those of us using cannabis do, but I personally feel the relief from aches and pains, and I don’t hesitate to insert my daily dose.

I haven’t yet experienced euphoria with shallow insertion, although I’ve not yet used suppositories over ~ 40 mg of THC. I won’t hesitate to experiment with higher volumes of THC.

There’s a Picture tutorial on making coconut oil suppositories that may come in handy @Ashley Barrett, if you return to check. Then we can look at the other particulars about your questions. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom