Cannabis infused oil for Arthritis

leeyong

Hello Everyone !

I whant to know that is there any information on the use of cannabis infused oils or any other product that helps with Arthritis?

I highly suggest visiting Sweet Sue's forums, specifically this one:

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines and the other journals in her signature. She does a lot of research both on the web, and personally. She concentrates on the oil-based extractions, but fresh, whole plant, extractions are also discussed.

I know from experience that I get a 50% reduction in osteoarthritis pain when I use tinctures (mixed minibuds/leaves brewed with Bicardi 151) or bud/leaves (dried and ground as a cooking herb) as amendments to meat dishes such as meat loaf, thick soups, teas, etc.

I also don't decarb. I cure my ground herb like I do the buds. This preserves the other healing cannabinoids and generally doesn't produce the high as you would by decarbing off the terpenes and immature compounds.

From what I have read, cooking partially decarbs, leaving more of the other compounds in the extraction, which is what the ancient cultures used.

It is up to you what extraction method you use, but I use the simplest and safest methods.:circle-of-love:

PS: The only other pain relief meds I use are OTC's: Naproxen Sodium (Generic Aleve) and Acetominiphen (generic Tylenol).

It's nice to have the tinctures handy in case you are too worn out to cook. I keep a 2 OZ glass bottle with dropper next to the PC to dose, and to keep the cannibus levels up in my body. The rest of the tincture, once strained, is kept in the fridge. Usually an ethanol-based tincture won't spoil, but better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom