Michigan please read!

MI-grower

I read an article this morning thats really makes me upset. Our jackazz Senate committee wants to stop having caregivers for medical pot. Instead they want to licenece 10 growing facilities through-out the state instead of letting the people grow their own meds. This is an outrage just b/c we have over 3,000 caregivers in the state growing for over 7,000 patients who use medical herbs for their pain. Sen. Gerald VanWoerkon a repulican from Norton Shores says " That's a lot of marijunana growing out there and I do think the system is getting out of control to a certian point."
I personally feel this is an attempt to reverse the law that we the citizens of Michigan voted for back in 2008. I think they are seeing the cash flow that weed can create and want the whole pie.

These people want medical herb to be purched through pharmacists after getting their prescription from their doctor. WTF wouldn't that make it harder to get ur prescription filled. hence there is no Federal Law that requires doctors to write perscriptions for medical herb so most doctors wont write them and pharmacies dont legally have to carry mary jane b/c it's against Federal Law.

I personally think every caregiver and patient needs to write your congressman or woman and express your 1st amendment right and let them know how you feel about this new proposed legislation.

Here is the senator's contact info if you wanted to know...

Office Address: 605 Farnum Bldg.
Mailing Address: Senator Gerald Van Woerkom
P.O. Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909-7536
By Phone: (517) 373-1635
By Fax: (517) 373-3300
By Email: sengvanwoerkom@senate.michigan.gov

District Office:
1065 Fourth St.
Suite A
Muskegon, MI 49440
Phone: (231) 722-6590
FAX: (231) 722-6964

Screw him{congressman}. The Voters wont let that pass i would hope. Seen as how they voted it legal medically.This guy is a waste of taxpayers $$$-Gerald Van Woerkom is probably smoking with some fluzie in a motel room right now and were payn for it.Also though stopping caregivers doesnt mean u cant grow your own if your able??My card says NO Caregiver on back but on the front says i can possess plants.

Where did you read the article?

I also wrote VanWoerkon A letter.

Wow I'm glad there is so much interest in here. I read an article in our local paper is how I heard about it bootumall. Being in S.W. Michigan I was concerned and outraged when I read it.

Much Love every-one!!!!!:rollit::peace:

:welldone: Can't let these idiot control freaks go un-noticed. I wrote him a nastygram and told him to mind his own business. He's supposed to be a conservative. That means small government. Small non-intrusive government. Go after the illegals, go after the pigs in lansing that just voted the unionized civil servants a 3% raise. Anything but leave the people who are minding their business, mind their business!:yummy:

You know they will so all care giver's better get their rooms correct and legal....GR is witnessing the revenue that MMJ brings in and wants their cut.

Their is a thread somewhere on 420 about it.

How do you become a "caregiver"?:hmmmm:

Always ask what the intent is behind anything, who or what gains. In this case, I'd check to see if the dude get funded by the drug company's and perhaps they wanna grow some herb? Second, if thats not the case, then the logical issue left is this is an attempt to restrict the law passed by the good people of the State of Michigan-plain & simple. This guy is a putz, a gimp and promise me anyone from his district to vote his butt out-pretty please????

Well if we want to stop this thing we better start protesting now. Look what just happend to Colorado their days away from the new medical marijuana bill into law that is going to change everything out there.

My wife and I were planning on starting a caregiving buisness in Ft Collins but the new law requires grows to be done on industrial property, but we couldnt afford to go that route so we have decided to change our plans and establish ourselves in Michigan, and I will be extremely pissed if another group of fucking republicans screw up my plans again.

Well if we want to stop this thing we better start protesting now. Look what just happend to Colorado their days away from the new medical marijuana bill into law that is going to change everything out there.

My wife and I were planning on starting a caregiving buisness in Ft Collins but the new law requires grows to be done on industrial property, but we couldnt afford to go that route so we have decided to change our plans and establish ourselves in Michigan, and I will be extremely pissed if another group of fucking republicans screw up my plans again.

Is there a bill proposed?

Not only your points! But one of my owen is that I am disabled, and can not afford to pay for my Med's. growing it is the only way I can get it Thank's for the info My letter will be in the mail today

Am I missing something? Is there a bill proposed to change the law? When I write I like to be specific as to what my my grievance regards. I've written one letter to State Sen Gerald VanWoerken. He's the one that made a suggestion that the law be changed to reduce the growers. I know of no legislation that has been introduced. If you hear of any please post it ASAP. We must voice a strong protest to any restrictive legislation on this matter. The State will want their money for anything that is productive. We must be diligent.

No dude you did in this anything it was just a response to state regulated grow rooms the original topic of this conversation so burn one and relax dude you are way too tense

Back
Top Bottom