Anyone know of a doctor in the Tri-City area?

sinbad

Hello all-got any leads to any doctors in the Bay City, Midland & Saginaw areas? Any ideas would be taken-

Thanks, I'll give her a ring, ringy! Like I said, I can jump off a mountain but talking to a docotor about health issues is scary to me. Go figure. Thanks and this board is a a great support system, :smokin:

Hey just to give you a heads up, we are a clinic in Ann Arbor. Shoot us a call at 734-444-4118, we have a doctor on hand and can help you become legal.

-Patrick

Thanks guys, gave em a call and will wait and see who I can get in too. Ann Arbor a little far-but who knows ya gotta be legal. Thanks again

Just to let everyone know, went to see Dr. Ruth and it was simple, relaxed and I wasn't at all nervous (after the exam-before-heJJ yeah!). I would recommend Dr Ruth & Partner J. any day-they really put me at ease and explained everything and then some.
Thanks guys & gals for the help, I was really at my end with all of this:goodluck:

Dr Scott Graves
2337 W Mount Morris Rd
Mt Morris, MI 48458-8256
(810) 564-9524

$100 bring your application or they have them for $10. New patients, walk in all days except wed 1-5 pm.

About 20 mins south of Saginaw off 75.

Re: Anyone know of a doctor in the Tri-City area?
Dr Scott Graves
2337 W Mount Morris Rd
Mt Morris, MI 48458-8256
(810) 564-9524

$100 bring your application or they have them for $10. New patients, walk in all days except wed 1-5 pm.

About 20 mins south of Saginaw off 75.
Is this place still open lol I just call to see march 15 2012

Back
Top Bottom