Liberty Clinic-AnnArbor Dispensary /etc

J420

Went and checked out this place.End up becoming a member.Great strains of Smoke and they change often.Also Edibles,hashish,Clones,etc.
Right now i got a few grams each of 007,Lemonade Diesel,Super Skunk and Dank knoll.
Havent made it past the Diesel to try any of the others accept a few hits out out of the bowl of the skunk it was tasty but if u like lemonade a good High and weed so pretty u would rather stare at it this is one em for u.:bong:

15-20 a gram
variable prices on ozs
Check out there site it might help but they go threw strains quick in the few times i been there.?:peace:

The Liberty clinic is nothing but a back alley bud dealer. They already have 2500+ members and every time i go there there is a line. The bud is sub-par and often heat stressed. The prices are fair i suppose, comparing to all the other local dispensaries, but if your spending $50 an eigth you can get better bud at one of a few other medical marijuana facilities in ann arbor. The only attractive thing liberty used to have about it was the ease for me because i live right down the street. The lines have made it increasingly aggrivating, and i have ceased shopping for my medicine there. I suppose for out of town people its not a bad deal, but if you live in ann ann arbor, you already know where the good dispensaries are (hint hint.. they only accept plastic & are referral only)

So it is what it is i suppose, a public, anybody welcome, bud clearing house. Dont expect to find a1 kind nugs here, but always solid for some overcured, burnt, brown tasty nugs. Not saying its bad, just there is better to be had. Also, their hash selection is to be laughed at, no earwax whatsoever when other dispo's in the area are carrying 10+ diff kinds as well as 5+ bubbles and various other qualities.

So all in all. The liberty clinic has lost my business, but as for people who dont live in the area and know where the good dispensaries are, it will do.

The Liberty clinic is nothing but a back alley bud dealer. They already have 2500+ members and every time i go there there is a line. The bud is sub-par and often heat stressed. The prices are fair i suppose, comparing to all the other local dispensaries, but if your spending $50 an eigth you can get better bud at one of a few other medical marijuana facilities in ann arbor. The only attractive thing liberty used to have about it was the ease for me because i live right down the street. The lines have made it increasingly aggrivating, and i have ceased shopping for my medicine there. I suppose for out of town people its not a bad deal, but if you live in ann ann arbor, you already know where the good dispensaries are (hint hint.. they only accept plastic & are referral only)

So it is what it is i suppose, a public, anybody welcome, bud clearing house. Dont expect to find a1 kind nugs here, but always solid for some overcured, burnt, brown tasty nugs. Not saying its bad, just there is better to be had. Also, their hash selection is to be laughed at, no earwax whatsoever when other dispo's in the area are carrying 10+ diff kinds as well as 5+ bubbles and various other qualities.

So all in all. The liberty clinic has lost my business, but as for people who dont live in the area and know where the good dispensaries are, it will do.
I have never waited over 10 minutes to buy my meds at liberty and the half a dozen times that i have gone there theres been atleast 25-30 strains,2-5 types differnt hash,earwax,,clones,edibles,etc.
I dont know about all the places in Ann Arbor and the driving downtown is miserable.Also i dont know about there membership but i will just say my client # is lower than 1000.
Every time i have been there i am usually buying the Lemon diesel if they got it,super skunk,blueberry kush,White widow,Blueberry Goo,007,diesel,Dank Knoll,etc never smoked any brown buds from Liberty or seen any sold allthough the 007 takes on a brownish/red tone..Just my opionion and obviously u have more knowledge on the dispensaries in Ann Arbor by living there,etc and i believe what your saying that theres better places to score.I know of one other dispensary in Ann Arbor but i havent been there yet.
Thanx for the Hint allthough i have noidea what it means as far as locations?
Why hide the locations if there selling to just cardholders?:peace:

I have never waited over 10 minutes to buy my med's at liberty and the half a dozen times that i have gone there there's been at least 25-30 strains,2-5 types different hash,earwax,,clones,edibles,etc.
I don't know about all the places in Ann Arbor and the driving downtown is miserable.Also i don't know about there membership but i will just say my client # is lower than 1000.
Every time i have been there i am usually buying the Lemon diesel if they got it,super skunk,blueberry Kush,White widow,Blueberry Goo,007,diesel,Dank Knoll,etc never smoked any brown buds from Liberty or seen any sold although the 007 takes on a brownish/red tone..Just my opinion and obviously u have more knowledge on the dispensaries in Ann Arbor by living there,etc and i believe what your saying that there's better places to score.I know of one other dispensary in Ann Arbor but i haven't been there yet.
Thanx for the Hint although i have no idea what it means as far as locations?
Why hide the locations if there selling to just cardholders?:peace:

The other clinics wish to remain private, This makes it so they can always have the best nuggets for all their clients. Liberty's weed isn't "brown" in the way Reggie back when was brown, but it is over cured in my opinion,and usually has the appearance that it was very close to the light (heat stressed). Their hash selection, especially recently is being put to shame all over town. There are a few other Public places around, one on packard where the old Hollywood video was, is about to open. Another on stadium over near the trader joe's. The best places, sadly, are still private and invite only. You also usually need plastic, not paperwork to get into them. Liberty is filling a needed void i suppose, but i just feel that better is available on the streets at a much better ticket. I can get Pineapple, Pink Kush, OG kush, Mazar, White Russian, Bubblegum etc all for $325 an oz without setting foot in a dispensary. I guess i would rather see the profits go to a college kid than some ass wad like James Chainsaw who is making a killing of supposedly helping people. Shit, they are def over 2000 members and at $12 each that's 24k in his pocket..

I was going in there every day for a while just for a morning buzz when my people weren't around and i watched it become more and more packed. It gets seriously aggrivating when you Are waiting 45 minutes to get meds just because you happen to have woken up at 2 and its the clinics busy time. My number is below 300, and i want my $12 back...

The other clinics wish to remain private, This makes it so they can always have the best nuggets for all their clients. Liberty's weed isn't "brown" in the way Reggie back when was brown, but it is over cured in my opinion,and usually has the appearance that it was very close to the light (heat stressed). Their hash selection, especially recently is being put to shame all over town. There are a few other Public places around, one on packard where the old Hollywood video was, is about to open. Another on stadium over near the trader joe's. The best places, sadly, are still private and invite only. You also usually need plastic, not paperwork to get into them. Liberty is filling a needed void i suppose, but i just feel that better is available on the streets at a much better ticket. I can get Pineapple, Pink Kush, OG kush, Mazar, White Russian, Bubblegum etc all for $325 an oz without setting foot in a dispensary. I guess i would rather see the profits go to a college kid than some ass wad like James Chainsaw who is making a killing of supposedly helping people. Shit, they are def over 2000 members and at $12 each that's 24k in his pocket..

I was going in there every day for a while just for a morning buzz when my people weren't around and i watched it become more and more packed. It gets seriously aggrivating when you Are waiting 45 minutes to get meds just because you happen to have woken up at 2 and its the clinics busy time. My number is below 300, and i want my $12 back...
Theres a few friends here in Jackson growing good mazar,Lemon Haze,Strawberry cough,White Widow,Northern Lights,og kush,cali orange,diesel,lemon diesel,etc but this is every 45-90 days so a person has got to do what he can.I admit ther hash selection has been a joke lately.
I have had my Medical card for 8 months now so that isnt a problem and i figured thats what u ment by the hint but wasnt sure.
Is this place on Stadium Open if i have a plastic card,etc.?I would luv to spend elsewhere.
thanks
J420:tokin:

Wellthe Liberty has lost my $$.Stopped there a short time ago with an older friend.The new chick treated him like shit.I didnt say anything.
Not that many choices and the only green weed was the Lemon Diesel even the Lemon Haze had the brown burnt look W wrote about.No hash,etc.
Anyway still gettin my pull Gonna be checkin out a few new places very soon.-Getcha Pull:roorrip:

The Super Lemon Haze and Lemon Diesel i picked up yesterday are both very good smoke allthough i know there is prettier and a little stronger haze floating around.
The Line wasnt nothing.
It Just didnt look like a place that planned on repeat business with there medical choices.?Allthough its the 1st time i have observed it this way.
I wonder if the burnt look on some of the herb comes from unproper storage and them being rite above that grill/restaraunt?but it dont seem to be hotter even though there cooking below.
Will definitely be making a new stop the next time.:tokin:

The Super Lemon Haze and Lemon Diesel i picked up yesterday are both very good smoke allthough i know there is prettier and a little stronger haze floating around.
The Line wasnt nothing.
It Just didnt look like a place that planned on repeat business with there medical choices.?Allthough its the 1st time i have observed it this way.
I wonder if the burnt look on some of the herb comes from unproper storage and them being rite above that grill/restaraunt?but it dont seem to be hotter even though there cooking below.
Will definitely be making a new stop the next time.:tokin:
Super sour lemon haze super-RIPPED:grinjoint:

not quite sure why anyone would be continuing to visit this establishment. There are NUMEROUS locations in the area that treat their patients like human beings and that don't act like a back alley felon (which "Chainsaw" is by the way, from Ohio mind you...). A new clinic just opened across from the big house, (peoples choice I believe is the name) along with Ann Arbor Health on Stadium. This guy is not a licensed caregiver, a registered felon and a first class asshole.

not quite sure why anyone would be continuing to visit this establishment. There are NUMEROUS locations in the area that treat their patients like human beings and that don't act like a back alley felon (which "Chainsaw" is by the way, from Ohio mind you...). A new clinic just opened across from the big house, (peoples choice I believe is the name) along with Ann Arbor Health on Stadium. This guy is not a licensed caregiver, a registered felon and a first class asshole.
Like i mentioned the last post or so he hasnt been there the last few times and the selection has become worse then regular pot dealers and it looked to me like they wasnt trying to get repeat business the way there new help talked to my friend whos old enough to be her father and the only weed that was still complete with its original color was the lemon diesel the rest had started to get a brown look like W had posted before.I heard Chainsaw talkn on the phone one day like he was some bigtime potdealer legbraker-LOL not a dispensary catering to an individuals medical needs.
They have lost my business for good.I heard about the one on stadium or it could be another i have it written down and plan on making my next dispensary stop there.
My buddy just finished curing some Cali Orange he grew that i would rate between 7-8 with effect and looks.
No wonder chainsaw and his girlfriend didnt know anything about Ann Arbor besides how to get to the Highway.Heres my opionion now on Liberty Clinic:ban:

wow, just think how these conversations would have sounded, reality wise, just a few short years ago, my my my, how things have advanced, skihigh.

Very True.We wouldnt have believed there would be a Dispensary on liberty for example and would be stoked.
About all i can say is there selection{Liberty} looked like a place that opened up to make a quick buck and shuts the doors like a "fly by night Business"
Time will Tell.:peace:

After reading about this place, and seeing the "membership" fees these places charge, I'm so glad we have this wonderful dispensary in Ferndale. The staff is super nice, they remember you, and there's always a great selection. If you're on a budget they may have shake, or joints at a discounted price. And no membership fees. Once you've registerd with them, just walk in. There may be a 10-20 minute wait depending how busy they are.
If you're ever in the area check it out. Clinical Relief 362 Hilton, Ferndale MI.

Back
Top Bottom