Best strain around Michigan?

warlord98

Hey everyone. I was wondering what strain michiganders are favoring these days.As of late what is your favorite strain? Tell why and if you grow it yourself what are your experiences with it. Was it tall? Bushy? Stinky? Worth the grow? Did it knock you over to pet the dog or did you want to run out and mow the grass? You understand what I'm looking for. I myself just got done with the church by green house seed. Good smoke. Sort of an earthy taste.It grew bushy and tall.Very easy to grow IMO.I would grow it again but later as a reserve.I'm looking into a kush strain now.:thumb:

Wow. 59 people looked at this post and not one has an opinion on what their best/favorite strain is.not much of a forum if its one sided.Or maybe I'm the only one who has any smoke? Come on help a guy out. This can help influence my next grow.:thumb:

Hey Fatty. I have actually never heard anyone ever say couch seeds. are those seeds under everyones couch or just yours? Just kidding. I was just trying to get other peoples opinions.I have tried a lot of different strains as of late and at the time of the post was up in the air on seeds to get. Thought a few opinions on strains would help.So fatty where do you find couch seeds? By couch seeds are you talking indica? I have grown for quite a few years now.Using seeds from dina fem, greenhouse seed, barneys farm ,VSB and magus (not to count all those years of that good ole bag seed). Some were indica dominant and some were sativa dominant. I have found the sativas give me a head high and a slight energy boost. I liked those sativas in the morning. The indicas put me down and helped with relaxation/sleep. They all had different names like white widow,White grizzly, and the church. The seed companies give them names so you can remember the one you like and grow/order the seeds again. I can see someone calling the vancouver seed bank and saying "I need those couch seeds"They would probably laugh at you.Also all the dispensaries ans compassion clubs Ive gone to have the names of the smoke they are selling and almost always Know who the seed company is.So when I become a real grower I hope to find some of these couch seeds you speak of. Oh yeah, how about that break now?

ms. chump stain. You seem to know your stuff.I look forward to future conversations.:thumb:

Kinda limited to what I can get at club, but growing a mix of Big Bud and variety pack. All are veggie now but had some white widow which really worked wonders on this tired body!

Hey sinbad I also like the whites. good for those restless leg nights. The white rhino is about my favorite white strain. I have some OG kush started from seed right now and hope its all they say its going to be.
:thumb: peace be with you and yours.

Ms. chump stain if you look hard enough you can find what your looking for. This computer is an amazing thing..... Sorry to hear about your harvest not living up to what you expected. The next grow always goes better.
:thumb:

Whats up AmericanMetaM. I have enjoyed the apollo 13. That orange kush cross sounds pretty good. I've always wanted to try a orange strain but have not had the opportunity.I was looking at one time to grow some california orange bud. I found the seeds on the Vancouver seeds website but did not have the balls to order the seeds at that time. Bet its good.

My favorite right now is Trainwreck and tangerine haze!!!! It's nice to see some Michaganders representing! Med Marijiuana is gonna rebuild MI into the next Cali! Marijuiana will be the next auto industry of MI.

ifight I have heard of blue dream but never had the chance to try it. I would like to though.Always up for trying some thing new. And moogle I really would like to hear some more on this tangerine haze. Do you know the genetics? Does it have a tangerine/orange taste? I like anything orange. thanks for joining in on michigan stains. I have also had the trainwreck and liked it. Maybe a cannabis cup in my future.I would like to try it all to see what works best. You guys know what I'm talking about.:thumb:

Mrmjman. I will agree with you on the afgani. I have had a few varieties of afgani smoke and liked them all. Ive had afgani goo recently and loved it. great indica .I'll have to try the durban poison if I can get my hands on some. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom