Michigan dispenseries raided

Re: Michigan dispenserys raided

It's the same game they played out here in LA.

The problem is that there are people running these dispensaries who are serving patients without doctor's recommendations and/or cards. The feds pretend to be a sick patient who is broke and cannot afford the card, but needs the meds really bad to survive. The dispensary owner feels compassionate, servers them, then they swoop in and shut them down. This will continue to happen in all 14 states as long as these people continue to serve patients without cards.

I agree if they sold to people without cards they did this to themselves but inside word is this is not true so we will have to see what comes out in the courts.

it sure wouldn't suprise me any if the pigs lied to get what they wanted--and it definatly wouldn't be the 1st time they lied to be able to shut someone or something down and imprison them and i'm sure it won't be the last

In Michigan, if the state cashes your check, then you're approved, even before getting the card (which can take months). I read that the undercover agent had a faked card, or a faked application, and proof of a cashed check.

It's a set up, and totally disgusting. I can't speak of the others, but Clinical Relief in Ferndale was run like a dispensary should be.

Now here I am with a migraine, and severe neck pain, and no meds. Thanks pigs! Yeah vicodine is so good for me. I'm sure you're happy that the feds and pharmicutical companies are raking in the cash of the sick, while we go broke...as if they're reading this.

This is truly unfortunate and my heart goes out to all affected.
As Rob stated you either have the card or you do NOT!
The Feds, State, and local cops, will stoop to any level to secure a bust.
Until we establish that no patient without a card will be served despite the long winded excuses and alibi's the raids will continue.
I will also state the Feds never bust anyone until and unless all alleged crimes are caught on video/audio with federal agents directly involved, removing any reasonable doubt and the chance of acquittal in Court. We must also remember despite any State MMJ Laws there is NO legal medical or religous defense for Marijuana posession, cultivation, or distribution, in the federal system.

This is truly unfortunate and my heart goes out to all affected.
As Rob stated you either have the card or you do NOT!
The Feds, State, and local cops, will stoop to any level to secure a bust.
Until we establish that no patient without a card will be served despite the long winded excuses and alibi's the raids will continue.
I will also state the Feds never bust anyone until and unless all alleged crimes are caught on video/audio with federal agents directly involved, removing any reasonable doubt and the chance of acquittal in Court. We must also remember despite any State MMJ Laws there is NO legal medical or religous defense for Marijuana posession, cultivation, or distribution, in the federal system.

The thing is, the system here is so backed up, that after someone submits their application to the state, it can take up to six months to recieve your card. So instead of making patients wait, the state said, if you have not recived a denial letter within 15 days, and your check was cashed, then you're approved.

I've heard they recieve thousands of applications per day, and can't keep up. Imagine the horror if we had to hire more people here. In a state with the nations worst, or second worst unemployment percentage.

The people overwhelmingly want this to be a reality. We've had the law passed with almost 70% of the vote. Over 20 businesses looking to open up shop in Royal Oak alone, have been turned away. While store fronts remain empty, and 1 in 3 people are out of work. Politicians, and police are afraid of marijuana like it's crack.

I think the sheriff did this as a way of grandstanding. He didn't win the primary election for governer, and this story got national attention. They were an easy target because of the ambiguity of the current law. And it's high profile enough to get those still stuck in the "reefer madness" veiw on his side. By the time he can run again this will have blown over, and he'll be remembered for being a hard nose, tough guy. And will get some votes.

If anything, hopefully this will put some rules in place so we can finally start moving forward with some new businesses opening up. Hopefully it will not have the reverse effect, and set us back 5 years.

I hope those nice people who were treated like criminals get a chance for their voice to be heard, and for justice to be served. Who know's though? I'm sure the judge is the sheriff's friend, and probably of the same mentality, and mind set. Hopefully he'll listen to reason, the people, and common sense.

Whats up everyone? Well the day before yesterday I was arrested by some of oakland co.s finest narcotic officers Ive ever met.They pulled me over around the corner from my house. guns black masks and all. Then I found out it was related to some people who I was talking with in the ferndale despensary.(under cover narc officers) Its a long story and I will fill everyone in on the particulars later.But sit back and watch this trainbwreck unfold. After raiding the house and scaring the shit out of my 4 children (7 & younger) And threatening to shoot thier dog in front of them.I went to OCJ and am awaiting a pre-trial. What does everyone think about this shit?

Thats how they found me. Records from the dispensary. What Ive been hearing is the info from the dispensary hasnt any patient/doctor information so they say they can legally use them (oakland co. that is). Still has all the personal info though. Where I live...... To me its a load of crap that I'll have to miss work, be fined, serve time in jail, pay for a lawyer. In todays economy how can a father of four pay all this out? Not to mention the way the nieghbors talk around here. My children were horrified. I wonder if after all this any of my kids will have any respect for law enforcement. If they wanted to Know what I had they could of rolled up with a co. sherriff from my co. and asked. Instead of full out tactical garb and machine guns. Treating me like I was running some huge grow op and had armed goons guarding my shit. I was with in the legal limits of the law. I even heard ole captain rambo with the laser sighted pistol call a superior and tell him I had NOTHING, WAS IN THE LEGAL LIMIT .I only grow for myself. We'll see.On a cooler note I was contacted by someone at fiegers office. Would be neat if I have to go through all this I might as well get some TV time. Ive never been on TV.
sorry for mis-spelled words / used in wrong context. I am kind of a dumby.

Holy snikes! Man it looks rough on us in our great state after all the people want it, the sick are not goin away, why
do our officials take it upon themselves to act this way?
We need to write our congressmen & women...but I believe
until our gov gets money from it, they will keep abusing us!

Thats how they found me. Records from the dispensary. What Ive been hearing is the info from the dispensary hasnt any patient/doctor information so they say they can legally use them (oakland co. that is). Still has all the personal info though. Where I live...... To me its a load of crap that I'll have to miss work, be fined, serve time in jail, pay for a lawyer. In todays economy how can a father of four pay all this out? Not to mention the way the nieghbors talk around here. My children were horrified. I wonder if after all this any of my kids will have any respect for law enforcement. If they wanted to Know what I had they could of rolled up with a co. sherriff from my co. and asked. Instead of full out tactical garb and machine guns. Treating me like I was running some huge grow op and had armed goons guarding my shit. I was with in the legal limits of the law. I even heard ole captain rambo with the laser sighted pistol call a superior and tell him I had NOTHING, WAS IN THE LEGAL LIMIT .I only grow for myself. We'll see.On a cooler note I was contacted by someone at fiegers office. Would be neat if I have to go through all this I might as well get some TV time. Ive never been on TV.
sorry for mis-spelled words / used in wrong context. I am kind of a dumby.

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you & your family. I sure hope cases like yours make it to the Michigan Supreme Court & soon. I'm glad no one was physically hurt, but there is just no way to undo the emotional distress that will surely effect your young ones. Somethings gonna give, one way or another. Hang tough warlord98.

Yeah my info was in there as well. Bastards. So now we are living in a state of paranoia,wondering if our doors are going to be kicked in at any moment. Warlord,don't forget that if you have a CG,their name is on that card too. Guess what the voters want doesn't count to LEO. Dudette

Got to remember to stay legal at all times people, even if they kick in your door, you can put up a new door. If they steal your TV take them to court and get a new one. One thing no one can get back is a lost life-don't give the one-eyed willies a reason to shot first ask questions afterwards. Stop an think-stay legal first, then fight in the press, in the courts.
:420:

Got a mail today from a new place in Warren. This one is on the Macomb County side of Dequindre Rd. Not real happy that obviously my mail address is being given out after being a pt at CR in Ferndale. I won't go within 10 miles of the place,how would I know it isn't a set-up? Already happened once in Oakland County. Talk about being paranoid,this is getting really ridiculous. THE LAW IS HERE. Leave pts alone. 63% of our state voted YES on MMJ. Dudette

Back
Top Bottom