Newly legal. starting to grow!

BudManDan

Hello to all! Just got leagal a couple of months ago and am begining my "first indoor" grow! Grow room is pretty much complete and have 12 clones started and they will go into the E&G around the end of the week (or as soon as it gets here! 10 AK-47 and 2 White Widow. Will post some pic's and how everything is going as soon as I can figure things out! Any grow info on these 2 strains would be greatly appreciated! Very glad to have a place like this to hang out, ask questions and share experiences! :yummy:

Re: Newly legal..starting to grow!

Widow likes getting tall, taller than Arcata Trainwreck, the stature of the plant is a single cola stretcher with good yield. Harvest between 9-11 weeks depending on your grow environment. The AK is a little more squat with good yield also, will be a little bushier, and harvest a little faster between 9-10 weeks, should be better yield than the widow I guess but the quality of the smoke has always been lesser or atleast doesn't store well I've tried a bit of AK, real Widow is hard to come by though good stuff potent mind & body. Let me know if your thinking about any other strains or have more questions than that, I study a lot on strains. I'm sure I'll come back and post more information it's just late right now lol. :yummy:

zhummingsig.jpg

12 clones!!! nice. I just got legal as well and am only able to grow 7 plants in veggi state and 7 seedling according to the city am in. Good luck and Happy growing!

Hello Kron and thanks for the info! Checked out the grow you did or are in the process of...looks sweet!

Hi TennaciousKim! I am just starting out w/12. The law currently will allow me to have 36. Just starting out and trying to learn as much as I can and hoping not to mess up! Have you started your plants yet? I will post some pic's of mine when I get a chance. Good luck w/ your growing!:yummy:

36! lucky you!

Yep am gonna start my first grow soon, will also post picks and my grow journal so keep in touch. us first timers need to stick together & compare ideas

Actually, if I take on a couple more patients, I can have up to 60 plants, but can see already that I will have my hands full w/ 12 to start with. How are you growing? Inside/outside....dirt/hydro? I will be doing hydro inside. Just finished building my grow room. Just tried to get some pic's of the room...not the greatest pic's, but will give a pretty good idea of how I got it set up to get started. Ok....how do I put a pic in this post? I am not the most computer literate! lol:tokin:

I ordered and received my equipment about a week ago, am planning to start off indoor. I got 5 clones in total purple kush, OG kush, Power Plant and alien dawg and cant forget about my White Widow seeds, I have 5 seeds coming my way, am expecting only 1 or two to survive - hopefully.
I will be growing with soil since am still a newbe, so rushing into hydro would be a no no for me lol.. it will be a disaster.

Here's the link on how to upload pics....
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

if your going to start your first grow.. go to the "Grow Room" section of the forums and start of there with your pics and journal. You will have alot more responds from other growers.
Grow Journals
:goodluck:

Hey Tenaciouskim! Thanks for the links! I was thinking about the PPP strain, but did not have access to those clones at the time I wanted to get started. I will try and do a journal. Have been keeping a notebook of sorts already...just so I know exactly what I done...wrong or wright! Thanks again for the links and "see ya in the grow room":blunt:

Hello Dexter and thanks for the recomendations! That's twice now that I have been told to check out pitviper's journal....he must be da man:Rasta: I will be sure to check him out!:peacetwo:

Hello Dexter and thanks for the recomendations! That's twice now that I have been told to check out pitviper's journal....he must be da man:Rasta: I will be sure to check him out!:peacetwo:

you need to get some more posts so you can PM

Pitvipers latest-his signature has links to past ones too
The VipersNest Continuous

Setting Sun has got stuff too
300W LED vs. 400W HID Demonstration

IrishBoys
1080w LED Inferno

Now dont stay up all night reading them LOL

Hello Dexter! Funny you should say that....now don't stay up all night readin! lmao! I was just looking at pitviper's stuff! AMAZING TALENT!!!! I will check out the others that you listed as well! Good reading and lots to learn. How many posts do I need in order to pm? Thanks again for the info! :yummy:

Good morning Dexter! I know exactly what ya mean about finding stuff to read and then losing track of time! Have already had a few of those 3am-4am reading sessions! Amazing....couldn't have gotten me to do this much studying in highschool.....now I can't get enough! lol! Very interesting stuff that is for sure! Good to know that I need 50 posts to PM. I will be there pretty soon, as I am about ready (or at least have some time to devote to it) to start my journal. Talk again soon!:blunt:

Hello Heartofrogs and welcome to the forum! Like I said, this is my first med grow. I decided to go w/hydro and am using a 12 bucket ebb & gro system. I am very happy w/ the results I am getting for my first try at it! Very important to have a ph test pen and a ppm tester as w/out them, it is very difficult to know exactly what is going on w/your nutes and ph. Proper ph level is very important for your plants to do their best. There is a ton of info on the 420 forums and great guys/gals that are more than willing to help a person out w/questions if you ask. I have learned a lot here.

As for your 21 day wait, that depends on if you have a way of tracking your payment to the state. I was told by Danny Treveno of Hydro College that if you could track your payment and know when the state cashes it, that if cashed, then you are approved and can start growing at that point. If you can't track your payment to see if it was cashed/cleared, then the state has 15 days to send you notice that your application was declined. The only way (so I was also told) that the state will decline your application is if it is not filled out correctly. I was also told to wait 20 days...to allow time for snailmail before I started growing. I was able to track my payment to the state and my check cleared within 6 days. I just received my card 2 weeks ago and I sent my application in Aug. 10 so you will be waiting to actually get the card in your hand. Until then, a copy of your application is supposed to be suffiecant to purchase meds or clones and seeds and possess them. Hope I did not confuse you w/this explanation! lol If you still have questions, feel free to ask and I will be glad to try and help you the best that I can.

As for a caregiver....are you talking to supply you w/meds or you supplying someone else w/meds?

Keep Growin!
BMD

Check your bank, Credit union to see when it cleared but our state is great at accepting money. Good luck on your grow, check the 420magazine forums for answers to all your grow problem's-if I can do it anyone can. Don't forget the sponsors either-they offer some great stuff on sale as well as discounts for us here.

hey y'all i'm in the newly decrim state NJ and plan on opening an ATC
(dispensary lingo ) soon as the state gets us up and running.
i'm also a meduser since i have MS.

so far this state's repug gov fatboi chris christie has made it a point to sandbag our program for as long as he can. many pro-cannabis groups are in the process of suing the state and the gov to force them to expedite what should have rolled out this past march but didn't!
meanwhile too many good folks continue to suffer and die waiting.

anyway, i plan on growing the best med for me and alot of others, jack herer
a bit of NL or WW wouldn't hurt either :grinjoint:

Good luck, keep it legal, clean with great bud and you'll have repeat customers. In Ann Arbor, its a pretty competive thing now (lansing as well). Again good luck-:)

Congrats on legal grow .... Looking to relocate to Michigan where the MM laws are better. You can have more plants and patients than any state around me like Maine that only allows for a few plants or NJ ....Best states are all out west except Michigan which has the best MM laws close to east coast. Took a trip up there to look at apartments now just waiting to save the money to move.

One other-don't talk to others about your grow. Gotta keep is secret as well as destroy all your evidence of your grow(not in trash-DEA, police go through trash).
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom