Problems, Anyone? Anyone, Anyone?

sinbad

By now we should've all been able to use our MM cards for purchasing when needed or growing right? But what about submitting on a healthplans Flexable Spending Account (FSA-where you put money in an you can use it for health products, services for a plan year per your employer). Or have you tried to submit for treatment with your doc and he said "no way?" I tried n tried but got nowhere with my FSA, first it was the IRS, then it was my employer, then it was resubmit, then we'd ran out of money from the funds. If we want to have MM legit, legal we gotta have it accepted everywhere and by our employers, the IRS. Its a nice plan but will it work? :reading420magazine:

Sinbad. I agree I also have a flexible spending account and I have asked. They told me no too. Slowly but surely I hope. If we stay vigilant.
:thumb:

Sorry I wasn't the only one to have the FSA problems. I submitted everything properly and even called to speak not once, twice but three times only to get told to resubmit as the last thing to do. But by then all the dough was gone (having a family depletes such things).
Wanted to find the IRS "law" that would cause my employers FSA not to reimburst for expenses, asking the FSA for the info, but they told me to resubmit as there had been an oversight.
I tried C. Levin & D. Stabenaw, but they are elected and really didn't give a good answer for anyone wanting assitance with MM. This would ahve to be fought by a lawsuit I suspect.
:yummy:

Does anyone know of a Dr in the Upper Peninsula of MI that will help me become certified for Medical Marajuana? I called a clinic in Marquette and they will do it but want $150. It might as well be $5,000 for me. I'm disabled and live off of $700 a month. Is there any other way of getting around the money issue. I'm a chronic pain patient and am desperate for help. Unfortunately not many people agree with the use of MMJ, so therefore I can't get help with the money I need. I can't take much more.

"B" do you have a family doc you can talk to, I've gotta cross that bridge soon myself for renewal. Would be the easiest choice, then maybe take out the phone book and do a call around in the larger cities. Good luck my sister from the far north--:goodluck:

BarbaraJ12

I just went to my family md.....I talked about it a bit with her and she signed the papers, no prob! She didn't charge me to do it either......

You will find someone....hopefully soon.....

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom