Michigan strains?

warlord98

How about a list of known michigan started or based strain. Pinnconing paralyzer for example. As of late I have been hearing about more mi strains and would love to hear about a few more. So if you know of any lets hear about them. If you know any of the lineage post that also.
:thumb:

Hey there Afganred. I am not to certain what the paralyzer is. I have still not been able to get hands on any of that particular strain.I have heard about it for a couple of years now. Recently I read a couple of old news clippings and saw a few older broadcasts on the web about this man named myer. I believe he was growing it when the name came about.From what I gather this guy got caught growing and the cop said that it was weed like they have never seen and called it pinconning paralyzer. after that high times and then around the states I guess. Any how I'm still looking. :thumb:

This summer, after at least one more grow (flowering right now-2.3 weeks) expect to experiment with the monster I got in my basement. What is it? hell if I know, it was suppose to be Big Bud but after toking (legal) life gets pretty mellow and all. Hear about the Pinconning for years, what pray tell is it based on (Sativa?) and mixed with.
Would love to name a new strain the Tricity somein or the other, but that might bring the man back to my town and don't anyone kicking in my doors. They're to hard to replace. :thumb:

After a Google search here is what is found on PP:
I did some checking and was told that Piconning Paralyzer's strain is a cross beween Skunk # 1 and Afgani.If you can't get the Paralyzer try "The Cheese". They both have the same genetics.As far as clones I will know in a few days.

Was suppose to be a cross between a skunk and NL as well... hum? It did make High Times and the suspected grower, Myer was even convicted back in 87 so it seems like an older strain (strain, cross bred)

might look into the cheese. I really would like to preserve the original so my search continues. Good looking out sinbad

Free Leonard ( C99 x butterscotch Hawaiian )

Lemon cake (genetics kept secret by local Michigan breeder)

Ive run both these strains and currently have a FL in the first week of flower free Leonard is a great daytime smoke very colorful and fruity and a big yielder in dirt or hydro .

Lemon cake is some really powerful smoke toward the end of flower she appears to turn Grey in pictures thats from the piled on trichomes this strain produces.

I know this is the where I should ask, but where can I order great seeds from safety is also a big deal I'm legal,but what's that mean anymore. I'm from michgain thanks guys.

Theres a dispencery in Bay City that has a grower supplying PP and Pinconning Ass Kicker. They both are on the cheaper side to.

I currently have two Space Crush in day 12 flower. But TriCloud does alot of back crossing and comes up with awesome new strain seeds, very stable.
Hope this adds new light to your local strains!

I know this is the where I should ask, but where can I order great seeds from safety is also a big deal I'm legal,but what's that mean anymore. I'm from michgain thanks guys.

What area of michigan are you from i might be able to point you in the right direction for genetics .

As for online seed banks, check out the 420Magazine Sponsors

Use a pre paid credit card or your own its going through an encryptic server anyway .:thumb:

Hey ever one thanks for the tips. I'm from saint Clair shores mi. What ever seeds I get I want to know that the seeds I get are what they say they are. Thanks can wait to put some cash together to start my medical grow.also if I build a dog house with a fence and a top mean inclosed witha lock can I grow outdoors?

Hey ever one thanks for the tips. I'm from saint Clair shores mi. What ever seeds I get I want to know that the seeds I get are what they say they are. Thanks can wait to put some cash together to start my medical grow.also if I build a dog house with a fence and a top mean inclosed witha lock can I grow outdoors?

I purchased from Gypsy Nirvana's, a seed boutique who sold seeds from many different banks. I talked to them Dec 15th and got them on Dec 28th you can find seeds from nirvana's or hundreds of others. My nirvana's AK-48 is in it's final stages now and is looking great.

I'm also in St Clair Shores

After going to a local medical center, I was amazed at the choices. While I favor good old fashion White Widow (got some now) but might consider branching out for some new events. Thank the voters in our state-our state has spoken, strange we have to keep fighting for the obvious.

After going to a local medical center, I was amazed at the choices. While I favor good old fashion White Widow (got some now) but might consider branching out for some new events. Thank the voters in our state-our state has spoken, strange we have to keep fighting for the obvious.

I've never been to one these places, do they copy your information ?

I have used this on-line delivery services before, been very satisfied.
Other sites gives reviews, but you have people against marijuana and/or competition posting bad reviews. If you haven't seen the site it's pretty cool, just type in your zip and many will come up if it's legal in your area.

Delivery right to your door if you wish. I won't say in an open forum who I use and I'm not sure if this website is even allowed to be posted on this site but if it's not I'm sure a Mod will correct it and I apologize if I'm in the wrong.

Sorry, not specific enough and after I read the reply thought to myself dang.
Nope, the medical center is a club. But its local, clean and very well stocked and I'm just amazed how things have progressed in only two years. Also throwing in a lets keep going an get more progessive in our state and legalize. That is speaking of strains, not to get off topic (all the many strains), would like to try some local OG Kush. Any expierences on this?

I know..., what is going on Michigan? :cheer:Ring the bell once in a while. It looks like Colorado , California & Oregon are the only states w/ weed.
My friend is building a genetic force of sativa in MI. :morenutes: A landrace sativa x 70% sativa. Genetics: Colombian, South East Asian crossed w/ local hybrid known as 'Southend'. Also a sativa landrace again x Diesel. MI. I haven't tried it but knowing the guy it will be strong uplifting stuff. I will be checking w/ him later in Feb. when he stops by. :welcome:

I have heard of a few strains in MI. I'm from the grand rapids area.

Pineapple Trainwreck-almost everywhere
Brand x-it was somewhat memorable
Blue gun(I agree, one of my favorites)
Laughing Gremlin RG(River Grown)-really good! Probably my favorite! Maybe cuz its my own haha

Back
Top Bottom