Broken Wings - Not going anywhere on 4/20

sinbad

who all didn't get the chance to go to any events on 4/20? I will let ya's know I'd planned, planned & planned and the plans were off the shelf when I got a call changing a scheduled meeting! So business ruined 4/20 for me, broke my wings and prevented my meeting any fellow Michigan 420'ers anywhere.
Settled up by going to local clinic to purchase some legal smoke and enjoyed the rest of the day. Anyone wanna tell of their expierences on 4/20-good or bad? C'mon give it up and let us all in on the trying times we all go through-or if you were able to attend a 4/20 event. Speak now or hold your peace until next time. :tokin:

Re: Broken Wings-Not going anywhere on 4/20...

420 was alright, started out with a bong rip in the morning, went to work for 8 hours, had band practice afterwards, went home and had a fight with the lady, smoked another bong and then went to sleep. Just an ordinary day

Re: Broken Wings-Not going anywhere on 4/20...

Thats a worse 4/20 than mine-just goes to show everyone kinda does their own thing, depending on their circustances going on. My motto is make every day 4/20, celebrate the bud..

Back
Top Bottom