Dilemna

MrWeeds989

I am a Caregiver in Bay County. In the last week, one of my patients passed away, and my other patient got her ears filled by another CG with delusions of of grandeuer. (This Caregiver has a history of burning through unsatisfied patients, from what i hear).

which now leaves me patient less, and less than legal.
( I will continue to grow, though, since it is my passion. Not to mention just plain ol fun :thumb: )

I currently have 2 Pineapple Chunk and a C99 ready to chop in 9 days.

Thanx for yer help.

MrW

Problem solved :)

strange, how just a few days of uncertainty like that really makes a guy focus on the "stealthiness" of things. I got some work to do. Legal or otherwise it is just plain smart to keep an indoor grow as stealth as possible, simply for the off chance of some hood rats deciding to beat down yer door, at the least, and LEO deciding to pay a visit to see if you are "up to code."

thanx

MrW

Actually, no, i haven't. And yes, your medical information is confidential, but it would be just my luck, for some random dumb chance like that to happen...

To my knowledge, at least among the ptients and caregivers I associate with, there are no problems. Good luck to you :thumb:

MrW

Back
Top Bottom