Battle Creek, Mich. (News Channel 3)

SKUNK II

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – On Friday officers with the Michigan State Police and Battle Creek Police raided a compassion club in Battle Creek.

Officers raided the Cereal City Compassion Club on Columbia Avenue.

The raid comes after an appellate court ruling about a dispensary in Isabella County. That ruling effectively said that dispensaries are illegal.

No arrests were made in Friday's raid, but police say they obtained enough information for arrests down the line.

This is one of my favorite spots.

Our attorney General is a real Nazi. Its always been hs way or the highway.

Well he better get his highway shoes on cuz we have a recall petition going around and its filling up fast.:bravo:

Yeah, Recall petition failed cause they didn't get enough sigs! no one asked me to sign, would be happy to see that commie kicked on his ass!:peace:

Just keep in mind who these jokers are, it will be time to vote them out in less than a month. Tell friends (nicely) and family so as we can keep the support and get rid of these horrible representatives. :420:

hey Skunk whats up Man.. ? Its Coolhandluke from the swapmeet.. !! i signed 1 or 2 months ago just startin to get famaliar here.. LoL.. That's bullshit with them raids.. !!

Back
Top Bottom