How to Beech slap our State Attorney General?

sinbad

Greets to all, and here is what I was sent:
On 2/28/12 the republican primary takes place ( I was sent an alert by one of our friends) and SAG Shutte is Plastic Rommney's election manager in our beloved (but cold) state. If we were to place a vote for Ron Paul or even Sanitorim that would bring both the plastic one and his puppet master (in our state) to big defeat.
Now I'm not saying if your not a republican to vote, only if you don't vote in this primary we may not get another chance to beech slap the one who hates what keeps us going the most.
A friend of my enemy is someone who doesn't know me yet, while a friend of a friend is a friend to light up with!

Not quite understanding what you are trying to say? I would guess you are not a fan of Romney or the State's Attorney General. While I have not meet either man I am 420% Positive they would not get my vote. I used to be republican until I discovered they are all for themselves, their rich buddies, and against Cannabis use (except for Ron Paul on Cannabis).

Sorry for not getting back sooner WM420, life is full of surprises. Rommeny still took Michigan-spending more than the other guy. I too when I was in the USA was a republican-hell more monye for defense was allright. Then I got out, seen what they are doing and who they represent(business) and voted whoever I felt was the best and 420 friendly. Rommeny is not this, but so far I'm not to impressed with Obama over this issue either.

Back
Top Bottom