Ok everyone heres what went down

warlord98

I know i havent been on in a while and I am sorry. As my lawyer advised I have remained silent (for the most part) about what has been going down. I was in the ferndale dispensary the day two offficers finally made it in with fudged cards that were excepted by clinical relief. And let me say that first off Clinical relief was In The Right in taking them in. They provided falsified documents that they altered earlier that day. I have the police deposition that says so. From Oakland co NET. I was there with an overage to see if they could advise me in a way of ridding myself of it in a legal way. (all of my doing)When mrs.algro asked what I was there for I explained. Shortly after the two undercover officers emerged from making their illegal purchases(as I see it) one of the officers approached me and asked me to step outside to make a transfer to them. I did it. my big mistake. for the transfer of 1/8 of meds I will be serving 240 days in oakland co. The judge Dan Obrien put a gag order on me so I could not make mention of anything medical if I were to have a jury trial. Not that the officers had falsified cards, no talk of being a card holder,It had to be a straight I sold a bag to undercover agents. at the time its to my understanding that patient to patient transfers were ok. Not the way Oakland co. sees it. So I have been sentenced to 240 days. I am out on appeal of sentence and its going to lansing. I have spent THOUSANDS and OWE THOUSANDS all over an 1/8. The raid on my home was horrible to my 4 children. they told us about shooting our dog , didnt produce a warent until they left and on top of it threw trash from the lunches they had earlier in my yard. Real good ole boys club from the way I see it. When they raided me I had nothing growing, Nor have i grew more plants than the state allowed. Just had overage. Thats how I got hit. I should have grown a strain that wasnt such a good producer. Any how. I am out right now but dont expect lansing to give me an appeal. If anyone has any questions I will gladly answer now. Sorry for any illiteracy in this post or If I seem like I am ranting but as of last monday I have lost any hope in our judicial system and am pretty disapointed..:thumb::thumb:

WL98, knowing the po-po, thats one reason I will never let others know of any of my LEGAL grows(not saying you did). In our state we have a limit of 12 plants, 2 oz for personal use. But anyone thats grwon for awhile knows sometimes we get a little more than planned for in our grows (if we're lucky :)). The police will use this jsut like the drinking an driving laws-who really thinks the fines paid by drunken drivers are helping this issue in any way-no I don't condone drinking, or smoking n driving. Its all about the money, getting the most outta those who can pay-regardless if it harms them, their family's, ect. Our legal system is broken, and the only way to fix it is to be rich enough to ignore the laws. I've seen police beat the hell outta a man, who needed over thrity stitches- he thought he got hurt in the car crash. I've had friends get their weed taken, smoked by the cops-they still had to go to trial over it.
I'm really sorry to hear about your legal troubles though, best to keep fighting and hopefully you'll get out of the woods soon.

Back
Top Bottom