Dispensaries - what do they sell?

kppy

Hi all,
I'm wondering if the Michigan dispenseries sell good quality hemp oil? (as in Rick SImpson type) My 16 yr has bone cancer and I am looking into this for him (as a treatment but not for pain)

He doesn't have a card yet and I have to look into the age requirements.
Thanks.

kppy,
I have seen videos etc, showing the oil for Basal Cell Cancer, a type of skin cancer. I wish I could give you information on something that has cured bone cancer. Have you seen the report by Sanjay Gupta ? It was on MSNBC. I think the home page here, may have a link. I would suggest going there.

My prayers are with your son and family

hey kppy, sorry to hear about your son. i have linked sanjay gupta's weed documentary. hope it helps. :peace:

[video=youtube;Z3IMfIQ_K6U]
[/video]

Yes there are a few dispensaries in Traverse City that sell RSO oil. I use RSO oil for my severe pain from a car accident a few years ago, I love the advantage because it is a great alternative from smoking and the effects are priceless in my opinion. I also make RSO oil, It comes in a plastic syringe and you inject the oil into the clear gel capsules that it comes with and one 10 ml syringe will make around 50 to 70 caps depending on your dosage.

Back
Top Bottom