Overages

What I do is smoke, smoke very heavy :)...but seriously you can give any overage to another patient. The patient then would donate to cover your costs associated with the grow. The donation should vary, depending on quality, ect. We USE to be able to go to clubs where we could sell or buy overages. BUT our Attorney General changed this, we lost this ability via the courts now. You could list it on Craigslist (do a search on clones/overages) but be wary and ask for ID-ALWAYS-stay legal.

To be clear - you can be a caregiver with a patient connected to you via the LARA MMP registry - meaning that patient signed you as their CG. You can have up to 5 patients. While there are dispensaries and 'farmer's markets' around michigan - they operate in a grey area.

As you become skilled in growing you can plan plant sizes and yields.

DN

right on Moe, I was there about six weeks ago
theres a guy from Pure altitude seedbank, and a host of vendors that changes according to their harvests
vending is Sat night and Tuesday night
check in at the club website GC3 or call for date and time verification

yeah DN
I can't wait til they figure out the dispensary deal cuz I like trying different stuff w/o going through the grow
problem is that theres some real trashy grass in the dispensaries, and the kief was fantastic for my pain until they stopped carrying it and started with the concentrates (I prefer sweet flowers) because they make more money than kief (right out of the tender's mouth)

I have seen a few local (AA area) dispensaries requesting overages from caregivers. There are complaints about the testing and intake procedures at at least one place noted on a certain weed website devoted to feedback on dispensaries I can't mention here.

Back
Top Bottom