Veterans Who Use Medical Marijuana

sinbad

Fellow veterans, even those in the Navy, beware of not renewing your meds and such. I'm currently 60% with the Veterans Administration and in the process of being "knocked" back to 30%. The reason being is the VA doesn't recognize the use of MM! Sure my doc will say, try or I 'm not against it but the boys who are in Detroit will see you aren't on the expensive meds anymore, send you a letter saying, "Hey-evidence reveals your all better now (after 20 years-like magic huh?) so were reducing your benefits.
Guys right now I'm on unemployment for being fired for failing a test at my previous employer (math test-PTSD locks my brain/body up). Sucks, I filed appeal but need lawyer and who has extra cash now? No one I know that I haven't already hit up. The point I wanted to make is, watch yourselves at the VA, you may want to keep ordering your meds, my issues are still here, but at bay with the use of MM. Anyone have a similar tale of woe for us here?:peace::420:

Fellow veterans, even those in the Navy, beware of not renewing your meds and such. I'm currently 60% with the Veterans Administration and in the process of being "knocked" back to 30%. The reason being is the VA doesn't recognize the use of MM! Sure my doc will say, try or I 'm not against it but the boys who are in Detroit will see you aren't on the expensive meds anymore, send you a letter saying, "Hey-evidence reveals your all better now (after 20 years-like magic huh?) so were reducing your benefits.
Guys right now I'm on unemployment for being fired for failing a test at my previous employer (math test-PTSD locks my brain/body up). Sucks, I filed appeal but need lawyer and who has extra cash now? No one I know that I haven't already hit up. The point I wanted to make is, watch yourselves at the VA, you may want to keep ordering your meds, my issues are still here, but at bay with the use of MM. Anyone have a similar tale of woe for us here?:peace::420:

I will ask my friend who is a Vietnam veteran.

My Son has severe PTSD (Army..Iraq) and I'm trying to break him off his morphine, oxycodone & Prozac using the concentrates. Your info is very helpful...so get your meds still and flush em. Pharmies got everyone under its thumb. T/C Brother and TY again for sharing your intel, I will pass it on.

This is what I was worried about when I got my card. I'm at 90% but 100% unemployability. They're looking for every excuse to bump me back down. I keep renewing the meds though. Don't need them but I keep renewing them all the same. It's a shame they go to waste. I ask around if anyone needs any of the non-controlled stuff so they don't have to pay for their own(Just kidding VA I take all of my meds and I don't do anything illegal nor do I condone anything illegal).

Back
Top Bottom