Hello from Saginaw

The way I see it is there a rough spot everywhere u go from sag to flint to the D even traverse city midland charlevoix all have bad area's u just gotta stay away from them ppl

Hell, I live up in the thumb where there is nothing but little towns and even this isn't a great area half the time. We have our fair share of crap, such as the multiple bath-salt and meth lab busts in the past 3-4 months. There have been so many I can't even count them, a couple in my own town. It's freakin ridiculous! I do remember living in Saginaw though, years ago, and it was way too much for a country girl like me. I couldn't do it, I need that open space, starry nights, and nature around me.

I live in Thomas twnshp,Saginaw. Its ok. Boring as. But quiet. Decent buds. When I start growing again anyone with a legal mmj card nd valid drivers license will be able to donate.

Welcome Michigan people (trolls too). Born, raised, lived, worked for and retired (14 years ago) from Flint. Been a yooper since. Grow your own, the only way to go. Is everybody going to the Cannabis Cup in Flint ?

Sorry I am late, I got a hall pass some where. Nice to see you posting on 420mag. Lots of friends to be made here for sure. Feel free to post on any of my forums. I wish you the best

Hello everyone....... nice to finally be posting hoping to make some new friends in Michigan

Hey Samcro, Im new to Grand Rapids and looking for a few friends as well. Also looking into getting my card. By chance do you have any advice, or know someone who does? Thx

Back
Top Bottom